Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery Total Capacity Missing in GO 4 App on iOS
205 6 10-31 01:59
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jag71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6532 ft

Australia

I want to keep track of my different batteries Total Capacity over time. Many people on the internet show screen shots of the app showing the Current Capacity and Total Capacity under the individual cell voltages. An example is below. I don't have that. What happened to it ??

THank you.

10-31 01:59
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Try clicking on the image you uploaded, then zoom in and see if you can read anything. No? Now you know the problem we are having in tying to understand your p[roblem.
10-31 12:39
Use props
DJI Tony
Super Moderator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask if you're using the built-in screen remote controller or mobile device? Would you mind sending us a screenshot of what you see on your end? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
10-31 13:28
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 549140 ft
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 10-31 12:39
Try clicking on the image you uploaded, then zoom in and see if you can read anything. No? Now you know the problem we are having in tying to understand your p[roblem.

Original image, he just used the thumbnail

10-31 18:42
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Please bring back Battery Life, in iOS app.

RedHotPoker
10-31 20:03
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 598127 ft
United Kingdom

Perhaps post an example of what you actually see as well.
10-31 23:33
Use props
Jag71
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6532 ft

Australia

Ok, sorry for the confusion. Here is a screenshot from my Android tablet running DJI GO4 4.3.25 connected to a Phantom V2.0 Pro

As you can see, under the individual cell voltages and bar graph, there is no display of the battery "Remaining Power" which is what it is currently charged to, or its "Total Capacity" which is its current maximum charge capacity.

I get exactly the same view, with both of theses readouts missing on iOS DJI GO4 4.3.20 but had trouble getting the screenshot of the iPad to show you.

Everything on the internet seems to show these values were available so what happened ?? Why has such a crucial piece of information gone missing ? How are users supposed to know when their batteries are ailing ? This could mean the difference between completing a job successfully or not.

I also tried it on Phantom 4 Advance (the one with the built in screen) and it also dies NOT show these values.

Thanks for your help,
Jeremy

11-1 20:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules