Litchi vs DJI Go 4?
2468 5 2019-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

Since DJI is too lazy to support and update their professional accessories (CrystalSky) I'm looking for an alternative to DJI Go 4... an alternative that has less or no bugs and is actually supported on the CrystalSky...
If there are any Litchi users out there, what is your opinion on Litchi vs DJI Go4.... is it it better..... one adventage I can think of is that Litchi wont covertly send data back to DJI even when permissions are disabled.... but how is it in operation when the two apps are supported?

2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

How do you know that the DJI API isn't sending data back to DJI?
2019-10-31
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 10-31 23:19
How do you know that the DJI API isn't sending data back to DJI?

I don't...

But personally from me they won't get anything useful even if they're stealing data.... what I'm after is a stable app to fly my drone so I'm curious about Litchi... it CrystalSky compatible and bound to be supported and updated much more regularly than DJI does with GO4 CS... I mean can't really do much worse, and if Litchi has less or no bugs than updates wouldn't be needed.. where as Go4 needs work but DJI, so called, engineers are too lazy to fix reported bugs.
I'm starting feel a disproportional amount of hate for DJI.
2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

mAIRs Posted at 10-31 23:25
I don't...

But personally from me they won't get anything useful even if they're stealing data.... what I'm after is a stable app to fly my drone so I'm curious about Litchi... it CrystalSky compatible and bound to be supported and updated much more regularly than DJI does with GO4 CS... I mean can't really do much worse, and if Litchi has less or no bugs than updates wouldn't be needed.. where as Go4 needs work but DJI, so called, engineers are too lazy to fix reported bugs.

Theres a thread here discussing Litchi on CS - https://mavicpilots.com/threads/crystalsky-litchi.36735/
2019-10-31
Use props
mAIRs
lvl.4
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 10-31 23:37
Theres a thread here discussing Litchi on CS - https://mavicpilots.com/threads/crystalsky-litchi.36735/

awesome thanks...
2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>

mAIRs Posted at 10-31 23:56
awesome thanks...

no problem
2019-11-1
Use props