602 14 2019-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
robat19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16713 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone think the fly more will be delayed more than what they say? I worry that they won't be able to meet battery demand. Thinking of just getting the standard version and using a portable battery charger to charge on the fly and get some more batteries in the future. Don't really have much of a need for the case or the prop guards.
2019-10-31
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

depends how much you wish to fly and if you plan on charging directly out of the drone over USB a lot.   honestly, i think $499 in the US for the fly more is a rip off for this drone.  
2019-10-31
Use props
robat19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16713 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I really don't think I need an extra hour of flying time. A half hour is pretty good and I don't usually fly more than that at a time. Just looking at the price of $45 for the batteries makes it seem like a deal. For the price of one battery though I can get a portable battery that will charge the drone almost 10 times.
2019-10-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

HereForTheBeer Posted at 10-31 20:34
depends how much you wish to fly and if you plan on charging directly out of the drone over USB a lot.   honestly, i think $499 in the US for the fly more is a rip off for this drone.

Does seem a bit much for a entry level drone.
2019-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Cancelling and re ordering might delay your order at this point.
2019-10-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

The fly more is a good deal if you ask me.
Only  €100,- extra while the charger + 2 batteries are already costing more.

Plus if you cancel now, you will receive it even later (first come, first get)
2019-11-1
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Up to you, for me I will get the FMC
2019-11-1
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

BTW welcome to the forum robat19!
2019-11-1
Use props
wjkrysak
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think i will keep my Combo order in the queue. The extra batteries and charger are value added, to me. Currently, I carry 6 batteries with my MA and always enjoy the extra flight time. Add this combo and my nephew and I can enjoy plenty of flight time.
2019-11-1
Use props
6arret
lvl.2
Canada

I would not be cancelling the fly more combo. If you get a battery error on your only battery your gonna be screwed. When I got my Mavic I used one battery 6 times and got an error. Also you will now lose your place in the Q...
2019-11-1
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Historically the fly more combos have suffered serious delays because DJI can never seem to make enough batteries, with that said, it may be different this time.. I ordered just the mini because I’ve been boned in the past too many times...
2019-11-1
Use props
6arret
lvl.2
Canada

Yeah true i hear ya. A lot of people have. Just buy 2 lol the mini batteries are out of stock right now to.
2019-11-1
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I understand you want to charge that single battery from a portable charger, but how long would  it take to charge it if you decide to fly more than 20+ minutes?  Just bite the bullet and get the combo.  You will immediately have access to 2 extra charged batteries.  DJI will charge you more for shipping down the road for single items.  The combo is a great deal.  
2019-11-1
Use props
HereForTheBeer
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

consider this: i always traditional either got flymore combo myself or built out a fly more as i needed, and is $100 more really a big savings vs building out your own?   for my mavic 2 the savings i decided just not there for me here in the US at the very least.  also people have different lifestyles, maybe some people dont need to fly more than a couple times a day they just wanna use it while traveling between locations and 30 min battery is enough between top ups.  maybe they get a half hour break at work they wanna goof around on a drone..in that case maybe base kit + desktop charger is a better fit.  
2019-11-1
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

I will go for the FMC, extra batteries would be great and the charging hub can be used as a power bank too
2019-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules