GH4 GCU Heavy pixelation
940 4 2015-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ishay.editor
New
Israel

Hi,

We are experiencing heavy pixelation and lag time between the GH4 gimbal and the lightbridge monitor, connecting the GH4 directly to the HDMI port solves the problem but renders the gimbal useless... All firmwares are up to date.

Thanks

2015-6-11
Use props
Dji support 8
lvl.4

Hong Kong

Hi, is the LB firmware updated to the latest as well?
You can change the 9pin-10pins cables that connecting the GCU and gimbal to have a try.
2015-6-11
Use props
sts
lvl.1
United States

Urgent Issue;
The GH4 gimbal does not move when powered. The GCU or the IMU will not upgrade when asked to upgrade. It shows no hardware or firmware. Its just flat lined.
We replaced the GCU today and does the same thing. The A2 and flight control works. Motors fire up and drone will fly.
Once again, the gimbal doesnt do anything. I need to speak to a gimbal  tech on this. Also, I know you are going to say send it in, however I have 30k in this machine and have work scheduled next week. I refuse to send it in. Also, I refuse to purchase a new gimbal because DJI support is weak.
I sent a Inspire 1 in for electronic issue and it took 3 months before I had to call to check status. No one ever checked with me or updated me. I expect a call this business day.. PM me for my phone number..
2015-9-24
Use props
sts
lvl.1
United States

Urgent Issue;
The GH4 gimbal does not move when powered. The GCU or the IMU will not upgrade when asked to upgrade. It shows no hardware or firmware. Its just flat lined.
We replaced the GCU today and does the same thing. The A2 and flight control works. Motors fire up and drone will fly.
Once again, the gimbal doesnt do anything. I need to speak to a gimbal  tech on this. Also, I know you are going to say send it in, however I have 30k in this machine and have work scheduled next week. I refuse to send it in. Also, I refuse to purchase a new gimbal because DJI support is weak.
I sent a Inspire 1 in for electronic issue and it took 3 months before I had to call to check status. No one ever checked with me or updated me. I expect a call this business day.. PM me for my phone number..
2015-9-24
Use props
DJI-BladeStrike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried another computer and made sure you have the DJI driver installed? Have you ever had coms

Sorry STS, If the GCU or the gimbals IMU doesn't upgrade then it will have to be sent in. There is nothing we can do remotely.
2015-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules