RTMP Stream not working
3737 4 2019-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamiepowers
lvl.1

United States

I have a MAVIC 2 and DJI Smart Controller I am trying to do a Custom RTMP LiveStream. Thus far, I have not been able to connect any software application to this stream. Can somebody tell me how to connect VLC Media Player to that stream? I want to stream from the drone to my laptop.
2019-11-1
Use props
Ariane_mavicrun
lvl.1

Réunion

Same problem with MAVIC AIR for Facebook live streaming on my business page or customer.

It is now IMPOSSIBLE to livestream on facebook business page, as RTMP DO NOT work.

WHEN IT WILL BE FIXED ??? DJI? It's really disabling... thanks
2019-11-23
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3878802 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I was excited to live steam an event in my town for tomorrow evening however DJI has still not resolved this issue. I checked my business integrations and ensured that DJI Go 4.0 does indeed have permissions to post to my business page however the DJI Go 4 app does not have the option when about to go live to switch to my business page. So frustrating!  I tried the RTMP stream however Facebook now uses RTMPS:// in the address, not RTMP://  so it does not work.
2019-11-29
Use props
AdrianoGosy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4795699 ft
Brazil

Any solution now?
Still rmtp in smart controller doesn't work... i see conect, fps but don't have image....
2020-5-4
Use props
djiuser_sfjbbTEp0ILg
New

Brazil

The rmtp server still not work.
Click to set configuration and the app crash and close
Im losing money for this
2020-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now