2053 11 2019-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
Flight distance : 4212828 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

In today's video we are doing a comparison between the brand new Mavic Mini and the good old Mavic 2 Pro!   Let's see which one is better suited for you!   Enjoy!

2019-11-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

For the mavic 2 pro, the specs included in it is very outstanding, having a world renowned  Hasselblad Camera with 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor, adding to that an 8 km 1080p Video Transmission, plus 31min flight time and Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing

Meanwhile for the Mavic mini, it is more like a compact advance version of the DJI spark, with under 250 grams, making it the lightest drone in the Mavic series. also has 3-axis gimbal on board Mavic Mini provides superior stability for cinematic footage. Mavic Mini also supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos, which helps ensure crystal-clear shots that are perfect for social media. and finally a 30-Minute Max. Flight Time

Both of those amazing DJI units are unbelievable when it comes to their own specs and features, the real choice does depend on what the consumer would select whom can benefit them or suitable for their needs.

2019-11-2
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-2 09:35
For the mavic 2 pro, the specs included in it is very outstanding, having a world renowned  Hasselblad Camera with 20 MP 1” CMOS Sensor, adding to that an 8 km 1080p Video Transmission, plus 31min flight time and Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing

Meanwhile for the Mavic mini, it is more like a compact advance version of the DJI spark, with under 250 grams, making it the lightest drone in the Mavic series. also has 3-axis gimbal on board Mavic Mini provides superior stability for cinematic footage. Mavic Mini also supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos, which helps ensure crystal-clear shots that are perfect for social media. and finally a 30-Minute Max. Flight Time

Exactly!
2019-11-2
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you for the comparison. I agree with you, Mavic Mini is a fun drone for those who have M2P, but it's a great drone for new drone pilots.

I think it'd be great if you do another comparison between Mavic Air & Mavic Mini.
2019-11-2
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://store.dji.com/guides/mavic-mini-vs-mavic-air-vs-mavic-pro-platinum-vs-mavic-2/
2019-11-2
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

https://store.dji.com/guides/mavic-mini-vs-mavic-air-vs-mavic-pro-platinum-vs-mavic-2/
2019-11-2
Use props
Mavic57pro2
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

2019-11-2
Use props
Reinis (SkyHighFilms)
Captain
  • >>>
Latvia

dronespilot Posted at 11-2 11:50
Thank you for the comparison.  I agree with you, Mavic Mini is a fun drone for those who have M2P, but it's a great drone for new drone pilots.

I think it'd be great if you do another comparison between Mavic Air & Mavic Mini.

Thank you for watching! Allright! Will get me a mavic air and will do a comparison
2019-11-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing this comparison
2019-11-3
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one.
Now I need a comparison between the MP and the MM
2019-11-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

Reinis (SkyHighFilms) Posted at 11-3 00:08
Thank you for watching! Allright! Will get me a mavic air and will do a comparison

Excellent, Mavic Air vs Mavic Mini would be a much more sensible comparison.
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

We highly appreciate your continued support!
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules