Inspire 2 ESC error
3197 5 2019-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AspenAerials
lvl.1

United States

My Inspire 2 has been intermittently giving me an ESC error on startup, which prevents it from taking off. In the past restarting or switching between my two battery pairs would be enough to fix it, but recently this error has been consistently occuring and preventing me from flying. The only info I'm able to see is a 3No.ESC error. My firmware is up to date on this drone. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.   
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi AspenAerials, I am sorry to know that you are having ESC error on your DJI Inspire 2. Did the DJI Inspire 2 experienced any hard landing or crash before this issue occurred? Since you have already updated the firmware to the latest version. The next step we need to do is restart DJI GO 4 and check whether the issue will be fixed. If the issue persists, please contact our DJI support team to start a ticket for the said drone at ( https://repair.dji.com/repair/index ). Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
AspenAerials
lvl.1

United States

Hello DJI Paladin. The aircraft has not had any hard landings or crashes to my knowledge: I bought it used a year ago but it's been fine until a month or so ago. By restart the DJI GO app, are you referring to simply quitting and reopening the app or deleting it from my iPad and reinstalling it? I have done the former but not the latter. I just wonder about it being an app issue since the drone gives me this error even if not connected to the remote or iPad...
2019-11-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AspenAerials Posted at 11-4 15:24
Hello DJI Paladin. The aircraft has not had any hard landings or crashes to my knowledge: I bought it used a year ago but it's been fine until a month or so ago. By restart the DJI GO app, are you referring to simply quitting and reopening the app or deleting it from my iPad and reinstalling it? I have done the former but not the latter. I just wonder about it being an app issue since the drone gives me this error even if not connected to the remote or iPad...

Hi AspenAerials. Thank you for the additional information. In regards with the DJI GO app you will need to only turn on or turn off the app. Just in case that you are planning to try to uninstall the DJI GO app, please make sure to back up all your DJI files and sync your flight records. Because if you uninstall the app those records  will not be recovered. If the issue still persists after this process the best thing we need to do is to send the drone in for further diagnosis. Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
AspenAerials
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for your help. Two final questions:
Given the lack of having had a crash, is it safe to assume this is likely a software issue that might be fixed with a hard factory reset?
Does DJI provide a shipping label for sending a drone in for diagnosis? This is no Spark, and shipping it will be a major hassle.
2019-11-4
Use props
fans49d0f2e9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 388655 ft

Pakistan

My dji inspire 2 having a ESC error on number 1 ESC hiw can i resolve it
2022-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules