Uncontrollable upwards Tilt - ALWAYS
1543 4 2019-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
_Mike
New

Australia

Using - Ronin S, GH5s. Balanced correctly, all read outs excellent.
Latest firmware is 100% installed as of 5th November 2019.
When I turn the ronin on, it instantly slowly begins to tilt upwards all the way till it's facing back towards the joystick.
Then, when I press down on the joystick to bring it back, or if I double tap the trigger, it very quickly moves up all the way again. From here, it's constantly tilting up at a rapid rate.
I have done all the calibrations, all the system tests, firmware as stated - but can't figure out what the problem is.

Any help, much appreciated!
2019-11-4
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Have you tried taking off push tilt!
2019-11-5
Use props
USBVids
New

United States

I am having this problem too. I upgraded to the latest firmware, still happening. I refreshed the firmware - still happening. Auto tune is ok, balance says excellent on all three axis, system calibration.. and it keeps tilting up. Pease help!!
2019-11-12
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

USBVids Posted at 11-12 12:23
I am having this problem too. I upgraded to the latest firmware, still happening. I refreshed the firmware - still happening. Auto tune is ok, balance says excellent on all three axis, system calibration.. and it keeps tilting up. Pease help!!

Go into the app and take off push tilt.
2019-11-12
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
  • >>>
Ireland

In addition to the above do a system calibration followed by auto tune, if that still doesn't fix the issue try a joystick calibration. Reset everything and try again. Frustrating issue, but push tilt turned off resolved my issue. Good luck hope you get this resolved really quickly. If not contact DJI for a repair/replacement
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules