3843 4 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

This simple-to-use guide takes you through the process of obtaining DJI Credit. By following these easy steps, you can start saving on all your DJI Online Store purchases!
banner.jpg
From consumer-friendly technology to professional filmmaking tools, the DJI Online Store has an incredible selection of drones, gimbal stabilizers, and accessories. In addition to this great lineup of products, you can also take advantage of DJI Credit, which is a virtual currency that can be used to pay for your purchases at the DJI Online Store. In this article, we will take you through a simple step-by-step process that will get you earning DJI Credit in no time!

Contents
1.      What is DJI Credit?
2.      Key Benefits of DJI Credit
3.      How to Earn & Use DJI Credit
4.      Other Ways to Earn DJI Credit

What is DJI Credit?
DJI Credit is a virtual currency that you can earn for every purchase you make at the DJI Online Store. For every order, you can gain 1% of your total purchase value back in DJI Credit, which can then be used to purchase other products.

Key Benefits of DJI Credit
·         Earn 1% of your total purchase value back
·         Easy to use
·         Earn DJI Credit from the DJI Forum, DJI Affiliate program, and other events

How to Earn & Use DJI Credit
With a few simple steps, you can start earning and using DJI Credit in no time!

Step 1
1.png
Step 2
Make a purchase at the DJI Online Store. DJI Credit can be earned from any transaction at the DJI Online Store.
2.png
After making a purchase, the DJI Credit will be listed on your DJI Account under the “Available Soon” section.
3.png
DJI Credit will be available to use approximately 15 days after the product is delivered, as long as no refunds are made during this period. After this period of time, the DJI Credit will be listed on your DJI Account under the “Available Now” section.
4.png
Step 3
To use your DJI Credit, add a product to your shopping cart at the DJI Online Store and proceed to the checkout stage.
5.png
Step 4
On the order summary page, select your DJI Credit. The purchase total will be adjusted accordingly. It’s as simple as that!
6.png
7.png

Other Ways to Earn DJI Credit
DJI Trade Up and DJI Forum are two additional ways that users can earn DJI Credit. DJI Trade Up allows users to trade in their old drones, cellphones, tablets, and cameras for DJI Credit. Learn more about DJI Trade Up.

You can also earn $1 in DJI Credit each time you receive 180 DJI Points on the DJI Forum. Points can be earned from simply logging in, verifying your email address, and replying to a thread, making this a fantastic way to earn DJI Credit! Earn DJI Credit with the DJI Forum.

Users can also earn DJI Credit by joining the DJI Affiliate Program. The DJI Affiliate Program is an online marketing platform for affiliates to promote DJI products. Affiliates can earn up to 5% commission in DJI Credit for every successful transaction that is made through their affiliate link. Earn DJI Credit with the DJI Affiliate Program.

With these simple steps, you can start earning DJI Credit for all your purchases at the DJI Online Store. Learn more about DJI Credit.

2019-11-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great information, thanks for sharing DJI Panda!
2019-11-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

It looks like they lowered the value per credit?
2019-11-7
Use props
hunterdk
New

Denmark

Hi guys,

I bought a DJI Mobile 2 for a couple of months ago. My plan was to create some awesome content for my business Hunterspoint ApS but I must admit it hasn't been a success. It simply feels awkward and troublesome to use the gimball. I've got an Iphone X.

However, I'd really like to get started creating great videos and content. Do you have any ideas for me to get started?
2019-11-8
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Good to know. Thanks.
2019-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules