Battery with problem.
795 3 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vilmarjunior
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488428 ft
Brazil

I purchased a Fly More Kit for Mavic Pro in a store here in Brazil. Because it was for resale to the Fire Department. That's why I didn't care, because I needed an invoice. Now 90 days later one of the Kit's batteries (with only 2 cycles) has stopped working. I contacted DJI support in Brazil and asked to send it for repair. More to my surprise when they received me they said they could not be supported because the battery had not been registered for sale in Brazil. More and the invoice I have? What a fault the customer has about it. The battery is original. If the store has imported it has to be held responsible for the store by DJI. Now the customer is unsupported. And they still wanted to charge me 890 reies (more expensive than buying a new one). This DJI support is unfortunate.

Can anyone tell me what can be done in this situation? Because I need to change this battery to the Fire Department and I can not be at the expense.
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help. Thank you in advance.
2019-11-5
Use props
vilmarjunior
lvl.2
Flight distance : 488428 ft
Brazil

DJI Diana Posted at 2019-11-5 13:24
Hi, we're sorry for the unpleasant experience. Could you tell us your case number? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help. Thank you in advance.

Adquiri uma bateria nova para meu cliente não sair no prejuízo e a outra acabei descartando. A incomodação e transtorno infelizmente não vale a pena. Tenho tido muitos problemas com alguns equipamentos DJI. Mais é assunto para outros tópicos.
2022-7-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

vilmarjunior Posted at 7-4 12:43
Adquiri uma bateria nova para meu cliente não sair no prejuízo e a outra acabei descartando. A incomodação e transtorno infelizmente não vale a pena. Tenho tido muitos problemas com alguns equipamentos DJI. Mais é assunto para outros tópicos.

Hi, there. We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please tell us more details about the issue? We will try our best to help you out.
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules