Care Refresh for Mavic 2 Pro
2428 5 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ssylca44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft
Canada

If one gets DJI Select does it mean that the DJI Care Refresh will be 1/2 price or $139/2?Thanks

2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ssylca44, coupons for DJI Care Refresh can only be used for a consumer product that is purchased in the same order as these services. That is, coupons for DJI Care Refresh cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh in an order that does not contain a consumer product. They also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products.
2019-11-5
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-5 19:39
Hi ssylca44, coupons for DJI Care Refresh can only be used for a consumer product that is purchased in the same order as these services. That is, coupons for DJI Care Refresh cannot be used when purchasing DJI Care Refresh in an order that does not contain a consumer product. They also cannot be applied to previously purchased DJI products.

Thank you for your reply.
In my case, I would purchase DJI Care Refresh at the SAME time as a Mavic 2. Would this work?
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ssylca44 Posted at 11-6 05:27
Thank you for your reply.
In my case, I would purchase DJI Care Refresh at the SAME time as a Mavic 2. Would this work?

Yes, when you are a member of the DJI SELECT, you will get a 50% discount of DJI Care Refresh for consumer products when purchasing with a DJI Care Refresh on the same order. You may refer to this link: https://store.dji.com/select for more information.
2019-11-7
Use props
ssylca44
Second Officer
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-7 00:56
Yes, when you are a member of the DJI SELECT, you will get a 50% discount of DJI Care Refresh for consumer products when purchasing with a DJI Care Refresh on the same order. You may refer to this link: https://store.dji.com/select for more information.
[view_image]

Thank you, Mindy, for the info.Cheers
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ssylca44 Posted at 11-7 04:26
Thank you, Mindy, for the info.Cheers

You are welcome.
2019-11-8