Firmware update
3199 4 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseb085044
lvl.2

United States

Hi everyone I'm new to the dji.   I have a dji phantom 3 pro I'm trying to find the firmware update I tried dji.com but it's not there any more. My gimbal beeps two times every couple of seconds

Please help
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. For you to download the firmware of the DJI Phantom 3 Pro, first, you need to download the firmware package straight to our website. The firmware package must be stored in the root directory of the SD card. Otherwise, the aircraft may fail on updating. Once you already successfully store the file on the SD card and place it on the SD card slot on the drone, during the upgrade, the aircraft will emit a sound like “DDDD, DDDD” and the Camera LED Indicator is blinking red and green alternately. When the upgrade is successful, the aircraft will emit a sound like “D, DD, D, DD” and the Camera LED Indicator is solid green. If the upgrade failed, the aircraft will emit a beep and the Camera LED Indicator is solid red. The upgrade will take around 30 minutes. You may refer to the link below on where you can download the .bin file. Please let us know if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/phantom-3-pro/info#downloads

2019-11-6
Use props
fanseb085044
lvl.2

United States

i get DD  DD  DD  DD From the gimble red flashing light next to the bind button and led in the front of gimble is flashing green real fast
2019-11-6
Use props
fans7279aa3d
New
Flight distance : 224911 ft
Venezuela

Buen dia, compre un DJI phantom4 rtk y no me deja entrar a configurar el equipo me dice inválido el uso horario soy de Venezuela y deseo terminar de configurar el equipo para empezar a volar.
2019-11-21
Use props
fans7279aa3d
New
Flight distance : 224911 ft
Venezuela

Buen dia, compre un DJI phantom4 rtk y no me deja entrar a configurar el equipo me dice inválido el uso horario soy de Venezuela y deseo terminar de configurar el equipo para empezar a volar.
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules