Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI changed P4Pro RAW to DNG.
1731 4 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans84b99d54
lvl.1
Australia

DJI changed Phantom 4 Pro RAW photo option to DNG. Now I can't open photos in my Adobe CS4. My whole setup is thus useless to me. Help please.

2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. All raw images captured with DJI cameras will be stored in the DNG format, therefore, what you're seeing is normal. We highly recommend using a software that could support RAW/DNG files to open the file. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-8
Use props
fans84b99d54
lvl.1
Australia

Great! Thanks for your help.
No thanks to DJI however who at one stroke disabled my ability to edit my P4Pro raw footage in CS4. Now I have to learn Lightroom from scratch. what fun!
2019-11-10
Use props
djiuser_qXdy8l5Blhdw
lvl.1

United States

There are a couple of free dng and raw software programs out there you can use to open the files and then save them in a format that your software will read. I work in dng so it isn’t a problem with me. I have other problems and can’t even get my Mavic Air to fly.
2019-11-12
Use props
I Campos
lvl.1
United States

fans84b99d54 Posted at 11-10 00:42
Great! Thanks for your help.
No thanks to DJI however who at one stroke disabled my ability to edit my P4Pro raw footage in CS4. Now I have to learn Lightroom from scratch. what fun!

Photoshop can handle DNG files without any issues You don't need to learn lightroom, even though it's a great app to know I hope this helps
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules