Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Chasing the train
566 12 2019-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 39244380 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

2019-11-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done, thanks for sharing.
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Impressive work! Thanks for sharing this with us.
2019-11-6
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work Alex
2019-11-6
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

Alex, that was short but nice, I like the looks of the train and country-side.  Thank you once again for sharing.
2019-11-7
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

HH1 Posted at 11-7 01:19
Alex, that was short but nice, I like the looks of the train and country-side.  Thank you once again for sharing.

Here is the longest version ;)

and here is the same gorge from the other syde ;)
2019-11-7
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Very well dRone
2019-11-7
Use props
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Very well dRone
2019-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Yeah, I remember this one
2019-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

alex_markov Posted at 11-7 02:19
Here is the longest version ;)
https://youtu.be/_GBmO8S50Og

Cool video's again
2019-11-7
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
United States

Alex, both videos are nice, the waterfalls in the second one are really nice, any idea what the name of those white flowers are?  Thank you for sharing.  I flew the MPP two days ago for about 55 minutes, trying different functions.  I have some new glasses that really helped, and that I have strobes on the drone, one red (On the left) and one green (On the right) both facing the front, have a white strobe on the top back, and another white strobe between sensors on the belly.  They sure help me keep track of the craft.  I am trying to decide just where to go to make a video, your videos of the mountains have me wanting to go up to ours and see how I do, perhaps if I get some more good news from the eye doctor.
2019-11-7
Use props
alex_markov
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Bulgaria

HH1 Posted at 11-7 14:41
Alex, both videos are nice, the waterfalls in the second one are really nice, any idea what the name of those white flowers are?  Thank you for sharing.  I flew the MPP two days ago for about 55 minutes, trying different functions.  I have some new glasses that really helped, and that I have strobes on the drone, one red (On the left) and one green (On the right) both facing the front, have a white strobe on the top back, and another white strobe between sensors on the belly.  They sure help me keep track of the craft.  I am trying to decide just where to go to make a video, your videos of the mountains have me wanting to go up to ours and see how I do, perhaps if I get some more good news from the eye doctor.

Thank You, they aint flowers but the trees blosom (it was filmed in early spring).
Sorry to here about Your eye problems - I have myne bad from 7-th greyd  but glases steel helping for what I am greatfull.
On Lights - I watch the drone Only on landing or in tight spots (caves, insyde buildings...) otherwyse fly on camera only to avoid confusion
Any subject can be good filming - depend on Your mood - so go get some and enjoy it!
2019-11-7
Use props
HH1
lvl.4
United States

alex_markov Posted at 11-7 17:21
Thank You, they aint flowers but the trees blosom (it was filmed in early spring).
Sorry to here about Your eye problems - I have myne bad from 7-th greyd  but glases steel helping for what I am greatfull.
On Lights - I watch the drone Only on landing or in tight spots (caves, insyde buildings...) otherwyse fly on camera only to avoid confusion

Yes, glasses truly help.  Okay, tree blossoms, sure are nice.  I do think that the mountains will win  
2019-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules