App crash (working version 1.2.1)
932 7 2019-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rob.01A
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128888 ft
Netherlands

I also bought the OM3 4 days ago and had already seen nice results with the Note 10+.
And because I also chose this for the OM3.

After the flawless connection and installation of the app 1.2.6 repeated app crash.

Here I read various similar messages, only I find out that it is not a Bluetooth disconnection but it is therefore the app.
The reason is that with the standard camera from the phone I just have a stable bluetooth connection with the OM3.
That is why I started looking for the problem in the app.

I downloaded all old apps via a mirror site and then downgraded a version until it worked stably.
Download over here

App version 1.2.1 now works flawlessly and without crash filming / timelaps etc ..
Simply remove the app and install the lower version.

Samsung Note 10+
OM3 Firmware: 01.00.00.50
App version: 1.2.1

Hope it's useful for everybody
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Rob.01A. Thank you for your feedback and apologizing for the inconvenience. Our R&D team is working on the problem which you are experiencing right now. Furthermore, we will figure out and optimize it as soon as possible. Kindly pay more attention to our official website for the update soon under the release notes ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-3/downloads ). Currently, we suggest to change another mobile device if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated.
2019-11-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

It's odd that you had to go back that far to get a problem free version - I got the impression that the problems only emerged with the most recent one - well, I'll give that a try later and thank for the tip.
2019-11-6
Use props
Brian Folan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81119 ft
Ireland

Got me excited (that I might have this working for my weekend away
2019-11-6
Use props
young501
lvl.1
United States

Still crashing for me...
2019-11-6
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

That's weird.  Maybe use a file explorer after uninstalling, to track down and delete any leftovers of the original installation.
2019-11-6
Use props
ans0600
lvl.1
Australia

I tried 1.2.2 and it is still the same. Trying 1.2.1 now
2019-11-6
Use props
ans0600
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 09:18
Hi Rob.01A. Thank you for your feedback and apologizing for the inconvenience. Our R&D team is working on the problem which you are experiencing right now. Furthermore, we will figure out and optimize it as soon as possible. Kindly pay more attention to our official website for the update soon under the release notes ( https://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile-3/downloads ). Currently, we suggest to change another mobile device if you have. Your patience and understanding on this matter are greatly appreciated.

Could you share any time frame? For example, a few days, half month or next year?
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules