854 9 2019-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I never noticed this when I placed my initial order for the Mavic Mini, it may have been there and I just didn't notice, but I was looking at the store a little bit ago and noticed this:

Due to limited product availability, each customer can only purchase one  unit. Additional orders purchased beyond one unit will be cancelled.

I can understand product availability pretty well. If it isn't available, it isn't available. But to just cancel the order? Why not give the option to be placed on a wait list or something to that nature? I only ordered one so it isn't an issue for me, but it might be for someone else.

2019-11-6
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

its to try and stop those people from ordering multiple to then sell them at a higher premium since DJI will be out of stock
2019-11-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 11-6 08:16
its to try and stop those people from ordering multiple to then sell them at a higher premium since DJI will be out of stock

I didn't think of that, and that is a very good point. But I don't think your average Joe would order more than a couple just the same.
2019-11-6
Use props
TruGreen
Second Officer
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-6 08:46
I didn't think of that, and that is a very good point. But I don't think your average Joe would order more than a couple just the same.

ive already seen it on a facebook mavic group. some guy selling 3 each at $599 just the regular drone package. where DJI has it listed at $399
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi JodyB, I am sorry for the trouble you are experiencing due to the high demand for the DJI Mavic Mini. Please place your email to our stock reminder so that you will be updated as soon as we have stocks available. Thank you for understanding.
2019-11-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 09:03
Hi JodyB, I am sorry for the trouble you are experiencing due to the high demand for the DJI Mavic Mini. Please place your email to our stock reminder so that you will be updated as soon as we have stocks available. Thank you for understanding.

Totally misunderstood my statement there. I was just saying that some folks may have a legit reason to order more than one. I have a neighbor who has twin boys, if one got one and the other didn't, the stuff would hit the fan as the saying goes. I got mine ordered. Whether I'll get it this month or next, that's TBD.
2019-11-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

TruGreen Posted at 11-6 08:52
ive already seen it on a facebook mavic group. some guy selling 3 each at $599 just the regular drone package. where DJI has it listed at $399

I agree, that is not a good thing.
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-6 09:56
Totally misunderstood my statement there. I was just saying that some folks may have a legit reason to order more than one. I have a neighbor who has twin boys, if one got one and the other didn't, the stuff would hit the fan as the saying goes. I got mine ordered. Whether I'll get it this month or next, that's TBD.

Hi JodyB, I am sorry If I misunderstood the post, thank you for your understanding. With regards to the purchase limit due to product availability. Rest assured that the policy will update once the we have enough stock to cope with the high demand for the DJI Mavic Mini Thank you.
2019-11-6
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-6 10:39
Hi JodyB, I am sorry If I misunderstood the post, thank you for your understanding. With regards to the purchase limit due to product availability. Rest assured that the policy will update once the we have enough stock to cope with the high demand for the DJI Mavic Mini Thank you.

It's all good. More of an observation than anythng ;)
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

JodyB Posted at 11-6 11:54
It's all good. More of an observation than anythng ;)

Hi JodyB, thank you for sharing your insights, we are always happy to help. If you have any inquiries or questions. We at DJI Forum are always happy to assists. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules