1924 19 2019-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I think this is are one of the most used features besides activetrack.It would be great if they could be added with a future update!

2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Currently, the Mavic Mini does not support Panorama. We are considering adding support for this function. Also, I will forward your another request about the Point-of-Interest. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-6
Use props
jh8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39685 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great, thanks for listening! Waiting eagerly for the Mini, and already looking forward to the first updates! ;)
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jh8 Posted at 11-6 11:20
Great, thanks for listening! Waiting eagerly for the Mini, and already looking forward to the first updates! ;)

Hi, we will surely provide you feedback once we already have an update. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-6
Use props
ICDroneSE
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622575 ft
United States

I would also be interested in these features!
2019-11-6
Use props
TheCyberKnight
lvl.3
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 11-6 10:04
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Currently, the Mavic Mini does not support Panorama. We are considering adding support for this function. Also, I will forward your another request about the Point-of-Interest. If you have relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us. Thank you for your support.

Adding my vote here for panorama. This feature is critical for me.

Also, as I mentioned in another post, it is not important if the app does not perform the stitching as there are many easily available third-party apps doing it.

Thanks for listening to feedback.
2019-11-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

+1 for the idea.
2019-11-7
Use props
djiuser_sGIttUEIkDT4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

Yes it would be awsome to add this feature, and not really a hard thing to achieve, even if it doesnt stich the pictures within the drone, but calculate number of shots to after stich a big resolution panorama would be great. POI is also a needed feature... lets hope some of the limitations, like WB and exposure in video will be unlocked too in the future as a "PRO" mode or something, for users who want a bit more control.
2019-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I would love AEB mode too!
2019-11-7
Use props
Petrus8
lvl.2
Hungary

I totally agree.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

TheCyberKnight Posted at 11-6 15:27
Adding my vote here for panorama. This feature is critical for me.

Also, as I mentioned in another post, it is not important if the app does not perform the stitching as there are many easily available third-party apps doing it.

Hi, thanks for your additional information and supporting this suggestion. No worries, our team has considered this suggestion to see if it could be added in the future. For further updates, it would be divulged on our website. Thank you for continued support!
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Yes please, having an automatic to do this would be very convinient.
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_Bm6ExZIH5JXB
lvl.1

Germany

Would be cool, but would prefer active track over this one
2019-11-14
Use props
fansf00ed097
lvl.2
Flight distance : 131604 ft
Canada

Is the drone powerful enough to do panoramas on its own?. Having that feature on my Spark took care of its shorter battery life. And if DJI was smart, release two versions of the Fly app, a regular one and a premium one that feature Panoramas, more control over the camera, HDR, etc.
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

fansf00ed097 Posted at 11-14 14:37
Is the drone powerful enough to do panoramas on its own?. Having that feature on my Spark took care of its shorter battery life. And if DJI was smart, release two versions of the Fly app, a regular one and a premium one that feature Panoramas, more control over the camera, HDR, etc.

You are right.
Two modes is probably a good idea.
2019-11-14
Use props
CLugo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 372759 ft
Puerto Rico

Please!!!!! Add Panorama!!!!!! For me is a most!!!! I just can't believe it was left out.... Even thinking to return the MIni and stick to the Spark, just because of that.... It's frustrating...
2020-1-31
Use props
steenblikrs
New

United States

Adding my vote to a request for Panorama for DJI MINI!!
2020-4-30
Use props
ulfw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281381 ft
Germany

Won't happen. We asked for half a year almost already.

They rather sell yet another drone. I am done with DJI for good.
2020-4-30
Use props
ABeardedItalian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

ulfw Posted at 4-30 12:05
Won't happen. We asked for half a year almost already.

They rather sell yet another drone. I am done with DJI for good.

I wouldn't say that just yet, panorama has been added to the Fly app which it didn't exist before. I would bet that because it's a simple camera feature and not a drone feature that we could see it in the next update.
2020-4-30
Use props
ulfw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 281381 ft
Germany

Technically of course. I mean come on the code was in the old app and easily convertible into the Fly app too.
But there's reasons DJI only makes this available for their yet again NEW drone.
2020-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules