Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Xiaomi mi9???
2383 5 2019-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
young501
lvl.1
United States

Any one here with the mi 9 that is not crashing with mimo+om3???
2019-11-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need between the said device and our application. In addition to this, we highly recommend using compatible devices to ensure the stability and performance of the app while using it. Please see the compatible devices below. Thank you for understanding.

2019-11-7
Use props
Vinatero
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 08:25
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best feedback that you may need between the said device and our application. In addition to this, we highly recommend using compatible devices to ensure the stability and performance of the app while using it. Please see the compatible devices below. Thank you for understanding.

[view_image]

Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_1028
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Vinatero Posted at 11-7 10:05
[view_image]

Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_1028

Hi, we highly appreciate checking this further. Unfortunately, the said device is not on the list of the DJI Mimo app, however, it's glad that it's fully compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. We will check this matter to our designated department for updates. Appreciate your additional help!
2019-11-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

What version of Mimo are you using?  The one released a few days ago should have fixed any crashing problems, unless your phone really is incompatible.
2019-11-14
Use props
Abraham Wennberg Vegueacute
New

Spain

DJI Tony Posted at 2019-11-14 13:18
Hi, we highly appreciate checking this further. Unfortunately, the said device is not on the list of the DJI Mimo app, however, it's glad that it's fully compatible with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. We will check this matter to our designated department for updates. Appreciate your additional help!

Hi Dji Crew. I want to now of now we are in 2020 the previous bugs between Osmo Pocket and Xiaomi MI9 are fixed??  I really want to buy the product but i cant afford change my phone.

Thanks
2020-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules