Will there be something like "Superview" on GoPro?
1316 6 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mizzu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 431873 ft
Germany

I really need to know this. I got both cameras here at the moment, OA and GP since my OA seems a little buggy and broken (condensation and also Rocksteady is kinda jittering and actually ruined a lot of my Mountainbike videos in the past).
Everything on the GoPro sucks except the SuperView and the Hypersmooth. Both are much much better than the very small Field of View you get with the Osmo Action and the Rocksteady either works (and works too hard so that everything looks horribly unnatural) or it doesn't like in my case.

Since i used the OA for a few months now i can't decide, which camera is frustrating me less. The GoPro with these horrible software and menus and ugly saturated colors (I'm too lazy to process the videos afterwards, I want good stuff out of the box) or the OA with this beta-status-Rocksteady and the too narrow view which can't simply catch the moment when you're somewhere with a wide area to see and enjoy.

Since i asked the DJI support more than one times and they told me everytime ´´no idea´´ I wanted to ask you guys.

What do you think? Will superview-like-mode be available some day?

And: Is this even technically possible with the lens of the OA and so on?

2019-11-7
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

Also it would be interesting if any of you knows, if the developers plan to add some "softer" or "weaker" Rocksteady. I kinda don't like the intensity of it.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. Your query and suggestions are very important to us. We will forward this recommendation to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2019-11-7
Use props
Mizzu
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-7 09:35
Hi, thank you for reaching out to us with your inquiry. Your query and suggestions are very important to us. We will forward this recommendation to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.

Thanks for giving a reply. But maybe you could give me at least information about if the camera is physically and technically able to handle some super-wide-mode or if this is simply not possible because of the lens and so on... ;-)
2019-11-7
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

the 145 degree lens think not. maybe a 160 degree lens we could see it. but since DJI is  not likly to offer  any reply what is w on two dew?
2019-11-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Unlikey to hear from DJI whats coming, but the GoPro MAX 360 looks impressive.
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mizzu Posted at 11-7 10:50
Thanks for giving a reply. But maybe you could give me at least information about if the camera is physically and technically able to handle some super-wide-mode or if this is simply not possible because of the lens and so on... ;-)

Hi, Thank you for the reply and for the additional query. As of the moment, I do not have any information with regards to this inquiry as of the moment. Once I have the information needed I will be send you the details and updates. Thank you for your patience.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules