FPV Goggles / Air Unit - no Audio...
123Next >
32399 93 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hyper FPV
New
Australia

i dont think ill buy dji fpv until it has audio, its basically the only crucial thing missing!
2020-7-2
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

On board audio NOT important in my book.  But sure, add it, why not.  I'd rather have FULL BF OSD.

2020-7-2
Use props
manc01
lvl.3
Flight distance : 96880 ft
Australia

Does anyone know if DJI monitor these forums? It has been quite a while since the last firmware update, is there any news on when the next version will be released?
2020-7-2
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

Another update and still no live audio
2020-7-8
Use props
Libertas Fuga
lvl.1

New Zealand

It would be a nice feature to have live audio although I fly with headphones; listing to music gives a full immersion experience.

Air pod pros are brilliant.

Personally I feel it would be a ridiculous decision not to by DJI unless it had audio. I guess the worlds free to all to be a Muppet.

I expect live audio will be added in due time. PROPS to DJI for latest 1.00.06.00 release.
2020-7-9
Use props
Arkky
New

United States

+1 for DJI Audio recording.
2020-7-13
Use props
MiloB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3491 ft
Denmark

+1 for live audio
2020-7-13
Use props
djiuser_itYBR5NFAtig
lvl.1

United States

Need live audio, disappointed after getting all my gear that it wasn't an option

maybe the next update i guess.
2020-7-14
Use props
Moska
lvl.1

Brazil

+1 please add real time audio
2020-7-14
Use props
djiuser_syBa5ANJ28Ay
New

Australia

Thanks guys, you just saved me a few hundred dollars switching over to DJI!... Until there is live audio I'll be sticking to analog.
2020-7-24
Use props
ToNy AmenDolara
New

United States

The only reason I didn't buy the dji goggles was because there is NO AUDIO,, for the price of your goggles and air unit and you cant add a 5 dollar mic.Your loosing alot of customers for that one reason
2020-7-26
Use props
keenidea
New

United States

Still no real-time audio?  Wow.  I don't want to think that my wait for real-time audio transmission capability will be indefinite, and in vain.  But the brutal truth is that I refuse to pay $800 for any bare bones FPV system that doesn't provide real-time audio to accompany the real-time video.  Enable the real-time audio, and I will purchase 6 complete systems in a heart beat.  Without the audio, I won't purchase anything.  Dear DJI, please give that some thought.
2020-7-27
Use props
djiuser_uI9VTJguf163
New

United States

Hi guys. I solved this audio problem. I disassemble two way radio and installed on drone. I shorted button and it always transmit to my other radio on my pocket. It is not the best but it works.
Also I inserted my flash card with video that has sound it plays sound from goggles
2020-7-31
Use props
djiuser_6GWtScocK00U
lvl.1

United States

I hate that these dji fpv goggles came with a stuck pixel on the screen while box opening day one and the no live sound...its a must have.very disapointed and will go elsewhere for next dji type gear....also my dji spark is location blocked from flying becuase I'm in the city ,like wtf ....im in my house with it and it won't arm.stupud buy ,waste of hard earned money.
2020-8-5
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

Lack of audio feedback very disappointing
2020-8-6
Use props
FelixGerberding
lvl.1

Germany

Also would really love Live Audio! Add my vote to it.
2020-8-16
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

We can only hope that DJI is working on a firmware update to correct this glaring deficiency
2020-8-20
Use props
Elm0 FPV
lvl.1

Germany

+1 Audio Feedback - absolutely essential. Having delayed  sound over longer distance is totally annoying.
2020-9-23
Use props
agalbenus
New

Romania

this is a must for full fpv experience. Please add this feature
2020-10-14
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

Yes, Please complete the missing piece of the immersive FPV experience!
2020-10-14
Use props
djiuser_Jjhm9btAngW3
lvl.1
Colombia

thanks everybody for your replys, this helped me
2020-10-15
Use props
djiuser_C7h2qKGW7rXH
New

Australia

Oh man was just about to buy my first set when I stumbled upon this. I just assumed it had audio. So glad I found this. Thanks guys... saved me a lot of money. Useless flying without audio.
2020-10-19
Use props
djiuser_nmOyyOLMdQy0
New

United States

I use audio feedback to help with throttle control. 1000% not switching to digital until live audio is offered.
2020-10-23
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

Hopefully we are not kidding ourselves and DJI is not planning to update our systems to provide the expected live audio in a future update   Guess we can just keep hoping!
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_RgeukNVYJcsa
lvl.1

Canada

+1 Audio Feedback
2020-10-27
Use props
djiuser_YTU1GjLdruMI
New

United States

+1 Audio Feedback.
Just learning of this. This is discouraging
2020-11-3
Use props
MisterSpyezFPV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am a new pilot and only ever experienced the dji system which I love and am well impressed with, I was hunting round for a set of headphones with the jack to plug in and hear the motors whilst in flight, glad I never found any headphones and have now read this as it would have frustrated me big time, bit of a waste really having it there if all I can do is take the sd card out of the air unit and play it back, who does that?
2020-11-4
Use props
fans4f91b5a2
New

France

Please ajout audio motor retour for masque dji hd
2020-11-15
Use props
fans4f91b5a2
New

France

please audio motor retour for masque dji hd
2020-11-15
Use props
djiuser_nZFEe9Mg4fZS
lvl.1

Poland

+1 make this audio input useful plz
2020-11-30
Use props
Fab686868
lvl.1

Italy

+1. no audio = no buy. as simple as that
2020-12-7
Use props
Flying Bender
lvl.1
Finland

DJI FPV Drone transmits audio. Why not case with air unit/vista?? Please make it work.
2021-3-19
Use props
PBS
New

United States

Was going to buy into the DJI system but... no live audio feed still after this forum thread has been going on for a year and a half isn't very promising. No dice for me.
2021-4-24
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

Dji has never had any intention of correcting this oversight! Instead they let us request this feature over and over for more than a year! We like sheep still continue to ask for help
which is always ignored!
A simple statement from DJI a year ago that they would never do this would have allowed us to seek other solutions but of course might have caused folks who were holding out
hope to not buy the goggles! I wonder what canned condescending response the DJI monitors have for this?
2021-4-24
Use props
lomk07
lvl.1

Austria

WE NEED AUDIO. dO It AlReAdY!!
2021-5-3
Use props
Fatih-B
New

Turkey

+1 No audio is no go.
2021-5-4
Use props
FrootWhoopz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 253832 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1
Audio would be great.
2021-5-9
Use props
TfourJ FPV
lvl.3

Slovenia

+1 for audio
2021-5-10
Use props
Krystian_PL
lvl.1

Poland

Hey DJI We need live sound from Quad. For example, On Off if that would increase the delay. Thank you.
2021-7-9
Use props
kalikandzer
New

Bulgaria

Got my first drone and dji fpv goggles, just to find out no audio.

FIX IT!
2021-8-17
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules