New

United States

Please add live audio
2021-10-9
Use props
djiuser_0qo5RUZGTZAc
New
United States

The lack of audio output is the only reason I am on the fence about committing to the DJI FPV system. If there was at least confirmation that this may be added in future FW, I would have no problem, but right now this is a huge point of contention.
2021-10-28
Use props
djiuser_z5Iz5fbea1Px
New

Czechia

+1 Real Time Audio Plz DJI...
2022-4-18
Use props
alainrac
New
Flight distance : 44816 ft
France

Yes, DJI seems not to be aware of us, flyers doing FPV with fixed wings...I used OSD'd for more than 10 years on analogic systems, and nothing on the market with DJI to have one with the air unit...at least, sound could give an indication of engine RPM, or even speed with aerodynamic noise. Switching from analogic to digital made me happy for the image quality, but it is spoiled by lack of audio and OSD
2022-4-19
Use props
FurioMan
lvl.1

Poland

DJI doesn't care about their customers. Constant problems with audience mode, no betaflight canvas mode. (and this feature is so easy, that I would be able to implement it in few days myself). No audio. Updates that does nothing but problems and prevent people to choose their preferred signal power... Lack of support for air unit/vistas. The system could be great but I think, I'm gonna go with HDZero. Ok, the video is slightly worse, but it's a future proof system. And most of the rumors say, that dji is willing to give us V3 goggles and new air units taht would not work with V1 and V2 goggles..That would be like shooting in their own knee.
I'm extremely  disappointed with DJI regarding support for their products and compatibility. Hope that the news about rooting the air unit are true. If so, no one should buy new hardware from dji.
2022-5-9
Use props
ro_flyer
First Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

great views!
2022-5-12
Use props
djiuser_g165iplNTgs2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164652 ft
United States

I cant believe there's still no live audio on the Avata..

And what about the O3 Air Unit? Im guessing no audio on that either?

That was literally the best part of having the DJI FPV drone and why i still have it and use it all the time..

But i just got an Avata and NO AUDIO thru the headphones, im seriously pssed! This was mentioned no where i could see.

Im really just about done with new DJI stuff i think. Especially with it being so locked down as well,

There's great alternatives now and if you want "DJI like" flight modes get a drone and build it with INAV or Ardupilot software instead of betaflight. it still has a manual mode in ardupilot at least, not sure about INAV, and you can even add the sensors to make it hover more precisely if you really wanted too.. like the dji's that use gps plus an optical flow sensor plus the FC and stay very still.
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_g165iplNTgs2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 164652 ft
United States

DJI we NEED LIVE AUDIO on the Air Unit's and the Avata!!

Come on you got a lot of loyal customers that spend a ton of money with DJI products and people deserve to be able to make suggestions and have some say in software development, since its the consumer for the most part using the drone's that make up the bulk of the sales, Fpv related & not.

I dont know anyone who doesnt have or has had a Dji camera drone after getting the fpv drone's or air unit's or people seeing how well the Air Unit's and equipment works and end up buying a new Mavic 3 Pro to have the newest consumer level camera drone out at the time. And usually that ends up in buying more drones, so yeah, you are actually missing out on money in Sales because of the no Live Audio, you guys do realize that right?
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_g165iplNTgs2 Posted at 6-17 16:29
DJI we NEED LIVE AUDIO on the Air Unit's and the Avata!!

Come on you got a lot of loyal customers that spend a ton of money with DJI products and people deserve to be able to make suggestions and have some say in software development, since its the consumer for the most part using the drone's that make up the bulk of the sales, Fpv related & not.

Thank you for your feedback. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated team for attention. After the evaluation of the engineers, significant suggestions or requests will be implemented via the firmware update, app update, etc. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support!
2023-6-25
Use props
Matt Bunn
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Just purchased 2x o3 Air Units along with the DJI goggles to find there is no live audio and this has been requested heavily for over 2 years. WTF. This is such a key feature.
2023-7-23
Use props
djiuser_QwEOWDEfIAgq
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI please add live audio
2023-7-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi. This has been referred already to our relevant team. Please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at dji.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2023-7-29
Use props
alainrac
New
Flight distance : 44816 ft
France

any news about an update for audio?
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules