468 7 2019-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think its interesting this guy is talking that the US will be following suite with Canada that everyone that registers a drone will have to take a general Aeronautical test. Still a cool video though and has some camera footage from the MM as well.

2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for sharing this informative video, thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-7
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

I can't remember where I read that the new test in the US will still be required regardless of weight according to the 2018 FAA reauthorization Act.  It does not contain exceptions on weight I think.  All that verbiage is confusing and I am still learning.  I hope I'm wrong.  I don't see my son and his cousins taking a test just fly the Mini in the backyard, but it would be beneficial.  

2019-11-7
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-7 09:18
Hi, thank you for sharing this informative video, thank you for your valued support.

I do see the benefit of it personally, but I could see it as a turn off for some. I figure it won't be very long before they will require insurance as well. Much like driving a car here in the US, would have to be a certain age, must have a license and insurance.
2019-11-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JodyB Posted at 11-7 10:00
I do see the benefit of it personally, but I could see it as a turn off for some. I figure it won't be very long before they will require insurance as well. Much like driving a car here in the US, would have to be a certain age, must have a license and insurance.

Hi JodyB. Thank you for your insights, the information the video provided will help a lot of pilots to be aware to keep them safe.
2019-11-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice review!
2019-11-7
Use props
Woe
Captain