2697 7 2019-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDickson
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1419377 ft
France

Hi,

I'm posting here because I have a problem with the intelligent flight mode on my Mavic Pro 1.
I had the drone for a while now, but it's the first time I try to use those modes.

Most of the modes are not working :
- Tap fly doesn't work. It blinks with "go" when I press somewhere, and then nothing happens. I am above 10m when doing it.

- Active track, gesture and quickshots don't react when I draw a green rectangle around someone. (I can draw the rectangle, but it won't lock on anything and just disapear).
Also, I CAN'T enable the obstacle avoidance related to those intelligent flight modes.... Can't understand why.

Which modes DO work ? tripod, cinematic, POI. Follow me says the gps signal is too weak (gps from my smartphone, but ok maybe).

Other details : I am not in begginer mode. I am not in sport mode. I have intelligent flight modes enabled.

What did I try to do so far ?

Reinstall the app a few times, downgrade version of the app, downgrade version of the Mavic firmware.

Help would be very much appreciated.
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi MDickson, we are sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Could you please record the screen and show us the issue via a short video? We'd like to help you check it. Thank you in advance.
2019-11-8
Use props
MDickson
lvl.2
France

Thanks for your reply.
Please find attached a short video that shows the problem :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1us9KasMAkh2hr5B7vh96-fsMINjGZE0i/view?usp=sharing

I tried to lock the green square at different distance/heights. It also shows the tapFly isn't reacting.

Also, this was taken with the latest firmware + last app version.
2019-11-9
Use props
MDickson
lvl.2
France

It looks like no one has to answer to the problem ?
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MDickson Posted at 11-9 03:12
Thanks for your reply.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1us9KasMAkh2hr5B7vh96-fsMINjGZE0i/view?usp=sharing

Hi, thank you for providing the video, it has been forwarded to the related team for a check, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

MDickson Posted at 11-9 03:12
Thanks for your reply.

Hi MDickson, sorry for the late response. You are recommended to reinstall the app (remember to sync your flight records before reinstall) and update the firmware for the drone, then restart it and try again to check if the issue persists or not.

You may download the latest DJI Assistant2 from DJI official web: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads and refer to the tutorial video below:
2019-11-27
Use props
MDickson
lvl.2
France

Hi,

So I just :
- re-installed the Mavic's and the RC's latest firmware (using DJI Assistant 2)
- re-installed DJI Go 4

Problem is still the same.
Also :
- I'm missing the Fixed-Wing mode (I used to have it, few months ago). It's just not available.
2019-12-5
Use props
anthonycocks
New

South Africa

Hi Guys,

I am quite new to the drone party, for a year now. My Mavric Air when you press "function"
-  the quickshot function options do not show at bottom of screen
-  the active track and android function do not respond even though it directs you to identify the object
- I cant see if the camera function is working or not (indicator just shows RED dot) then I find it has not been filming.   
Yes I have had the agents reload app but no change. I have a Hawaii P20 phone. could this be the issue.
HELP
2019-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules