Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
One simple question
1242 7 2019-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelDiggs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the Smartcontroller worth buying? The only thing that made me NOT buy it was when it was $100 less and DJI saw lots of people buying it they raised the price another $100 and blamed it on taxes. I buy A LOT of stuff online. I live in the US. Everything I buy is made abroad and not one other company has raised prices in this fashion. Does the Smartcontroller work as good with performance as with an Iphone attached to the regular controller? I did read the OS crashes sometimes and the app on the Iphone is much more reliable.

2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, thank you for the inquiry. One feature of DJI Smart Controller is the clear display even in direct sunlight that gives an easily viewable live feed with a long lasting battery that can work for 2.5 hours and it takes less time to prepare the drone before using it or flying it. For more details about the DJI Smart Controller. I have posted I link ( https://www.dji.com/smart-controller/specs ) where in you can find the specifications and the overview of the DJI Smart Controller. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-11-8
Use props
akozc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

you can receive many pros and cons depending the users experiences.
Pros and cons are more or less  same with the other systems. Check the forum  there are very very detailed reviews ,which can help.
2019-11-8
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

of course other companies are raising prices.  more will follow, prices will go up.  buy your equipment now instead of posting about it.
2019-11-8
Use props
rbtmckny
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8001404 ft
Philippines

That's a subjective question that really only you can answer and it depends on what you expect and what you want. You should do some research on the SC before you make a decision. I love mine and would/will never go back to a Controller/Cellphone combination. I have never had one problem with the SC. It is expensive and that is why only you can answer "Is the Smart Controller worth buying?"
2019-11-9
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Depends on what you like.
I prefer to have my screen available for multiple purposes (so I use my phone or tablet)
The money I saved was used for a tablet that I can use for other things too.

But, it is a nice piece of hardware, so if money was less an issue, I would get it.
2019-11-9
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

If you can afford it, get it. Take a look here to get an idea of what it's all about: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D556%26typeid%3D556
2019-11-9
Use props
Billboyheritagesurvey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

If you can afford it, get it. There are 3 big advantages.
1. Removes the un-reliability of the cable connection to a mobile 'phone .

2 rapid set up.

3 robust battery life.

You get a good clear screen too. Yes, there are issues with the clipped Android version but there are ways around this.
2019-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules