2926 11 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Hello DJI Mabye as an idea, can you ask the hardware department if it is possible to create an addon acessory to add obstacle avoidance sensors to the mavic mini?
2019-11-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. There is no available accessory for the DJI Mavic Mini to provide an obstacle avoidance. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. If you have any other suggestions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Your suggestions are very important to us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-11-9
Use props
djiuser_lnuyqtQEoPoj
New

Malaysia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-11-9 07:09
Hi, thank you for reaching out. There is no available accessory for the DJI Mavic Mini to provide an obstacle avoidance. However, we will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. If you have any other suggestions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. Your suggestions are very important to us. Thank you for your continued support!

Olla. I hope the accessory is available. My main concern on my mivic mini is on this obstacle avoidance feature  
2020-10-19
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Don't hold your breath!  In order to get the Mavic Mini under 250 grams, a bunch of hardware was left off.  This would include among other things all but downward looking sensors.  You want all the fancy features, get a fancier drone.
With that said, I love my Mini, but I fully understand that it is an entry level drone and is missing many of the fancier features.  One of these days, I will likely upgrade.  If that were today, it would most likely be a Mavic Air 2, but I'm kinda waiting to see what the Mavic 3 Pro does (whenever / if that comes out).  For the time being, I am enjoying my Mini.
2020-10-19
Use props
Scarves UP
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

K6CCC Posted at 10-19 10:25
Don't hold your breath!  In order to get the Mavic Mini under 250 grams, a bunch of hardware was left off.  This would include among other things all but downward looking sensors.  You want all the fancy features, get a fancier drone.
With that said, I love my Mini, but I fully understand that it is an entry level drone and is missing many of the fancier features.  One of these days, I will likely upgrade.  If that were today, it would most likely be a Mavic Air 2, but I'm kinda waiting to see what the Mavic 3 Pro does (whenever / if that comes out).  For the time being, I am enjoying my Mini.

Well said.
2020-10-20
Use props
K6CCC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 651683 ft
United States

Thank you.
2020-10-20
Use props
Scarves UP
First Officer
Flight distance : 372992 ft
United States

your welcome.
2020-10-20
Use props
djiuser_qGkOlKNE3Lqt
New

United States

Please consider making a mini 2s - maybe a few minutes less flight time to keep the weight down but with obstacle avoidance for people who are buying their first drone.
2021-4-21
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

for $50, this works just as well as any obstacle avoidance and it adds exactly 0g to the weight of your m2:  get it here!
2021-4-21
Use props
djiuser_YD4ju55wVeyn
New

Australia

The Saint Posted at 4-21 19:11
for $50, this works just as well as any obstacle avoidance and it adds exactly 0g to the weight of your m2:  get it here!

This what? Is there a link missing? I am looking for a way to add OA, doesn't matter the weight because here in Australia you have to register your drone anyway
2021-11-25
Use props
Guorium
Second Officer
Flight distance : 513061 ft
Australia

Probably not gonna work. How do you even send sensor data to the drone with addon? Is it gonna be fast enough for good reaction time? This idea sounds sketchy.
2021-11-26
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The Saint Posted at 4-21 19:11

lol, good one
2021-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules