SHIPPED, what’s your order Status
25882 401 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I ordered the combo from Amazon UK, track package says "Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM".

But I'm not very optimistic, they haven't taken the money yet. Now if you look at the product on the website it says "Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks."

I just spoke to live chat and the guy said if it says it's coming then it will.

So who knows, I'm expecting my order status to change to delayed or something later.
2019-11-11
Use props
Probiotic
New

Ireland

I went to local retailer here in Ireland yesterday and paid in full & reserved local stock. Collected today, got lucky all units have been sold and back ordered. Doing a personal un-boxing now and downloading already 1st firmware update from many i guess. Got the fly more pack, same price as DJI online.
Hope you guys dont need to wait too long, weather is pretty bad now anyway in UK/Ireland.
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

It´s all a bit crazy, I order mine on an official DJI distribuitor (Spain), who said they had stock, once I placed the order and seeing how it never changed from "processing" a few days after I called them and they said "now we only have to wait for the drones to arrive"... WHAT?? I was shocked, I have whatsap messages assuring they had stock and I would recieve my unit on the 12th. Contacted DJI Support who couldn´t  tell me absolutely nothing about neither the "official retailers" or the availability of the combo.

I called 6 other DJI official stores and all said the combo was either out of stock, or not out yet... two shops actually swear that the combo is simply not out yet, that DJI hasn´t even gave them an official release date and they are still waiting for stock to arrive... somebody is not telling the truth, I feel the so called "official distribuitor" is accepting orders even without stock. They even claim in their page "be the first one to receive it" and things like, "ships mid november", so I asked them again on the 5th after I saw some online places seemed to have stock (mediamarkt, amazon...) and  decided to place a second order this time in Amazon... just in case.

Amazon confrimed to me stock, and shipping from today the 11-11-19 however the status still is not shipped and awaiting for a delivery company to be asigned. They haven´t taken the money from my account either so at this point anything could happen. I contacted Amazon today and they say I have one combo asigned succesfully 100% and delivery will be on the 13th... but I trust nobody at this point.

I just think is crazy and very unfair to publish missleading information... I mean this is not an indigogo campaign when you "help" the company to make the product a reallity, this are pre-sales which should be based in a real stockage of a DJI product. If there is not stock I wan´t to know that, I want to know how long I will need to wait to recieve the item. Some online places actually did that, and you could clearly see "awaiting for stock" and "estimated delivery in 2 to 3 weeks¨, then I can make a decision if I want to wait, or not, or go to a physicall store and pick it up.

What is for sure, is that I will never buy another DJI product on presale.
2019-11-11
Use props
ml71
lvl.3
United States

Ordered my combo from Best Buy on November 3rd and picked it up in store this morning.
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 10:38
It´s all a bit crazy, I order mine on an official DJI distribuitor (Spain), who said they had stock, once I placed the order and seeing how it never changed from "processing" a few days after I called them and they said "now we only have to wait for the drones to arrive"... WHAT?? I was shocked, I have whatsap messages assuring they had stock and I would recieve my unit on the 12th. Contacted DJI Support who couldn´t  tell me absolutely nothing about neither the "official retailers" or the availability of the combo.

I called 6 other DJI official stores and all said the combo was either out of stock, or not out yet... two shops actually swear that the combo is simply not out yet, that DJI hasn´t even gave them an official release date and they are still waiting for stock to arrive... somebody is not telling the truth, I feel the so called "official distribuitor" is accepting orders even without stock. They even claim in their page "be the first one to receive it" and things like, "ships mid november", so I asked them again on the 5th after I saw some online places seemed to have stock (mediamarkt, amazon...) and  decided to place a second order this time in Amazon... just in case.

I am starting to feel the same way Juliflash. Unless something happens in the miracle department in the next few days, I'll never order another DJI pre-sale product either. Everyone that I have talked to has been extremely nice, but the exprerience is a little lack luster.
2019-11-11
Use props
colui
lvl.1

Italy

Ordered the basic model from the DJI store, it shipped today.
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-11 10:49
I am starting to feel the same way Juliflash. Unless something happens in the miracle department in the next few days, I'll never order another DJI pre-sale product either. Everyone that I have talked to has been extremely nice, but the exprerience is a little lack luster.

Abolutely JodyB,
I actually found the DJI Support very easy to reach, communicate with, and helpfull, but somehow vague in saying 100% the stock status or some "delicate" info in Ofiicial Retailers dissapearing from the DJI site. I mean an Official Retailer, just dissapears in the middle of a pre-sale campaign? dodgy...

I´ve never experienced this, years ago I did a pre-sale thingy with the "SJCAM4000 Wifi", which also was very badly informed, however I got my camera shipped the day they said.

Then with the Canon 750D, I found impossible to find stock 60 days before christmas, it got to a point were I just went and bought a Nikon D5200, which I kind of regret... Is not cool to "play" with peoples time and feelings around this time of the year.

Conclusion, not buying stuff anymore until is out there for real.
Hope you get your unit sooner too, fingers crossed!
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 11:01
Abolutely JodyB,
I actually found the DJI Support very easy to reach, communicate with, and helpfull, but somehow vague in saying 100% the stock status or some "delicate" info in Ofiicial Retailers dissapearing from the DJI site. I mean an Official Retailer, just dissapears in the middle of a pre-sale campaign? dodgy...

An official DJI retailer just disappeared? I'd have to say something happened with that. Gosh, I've heard some stories on retailers, but never seen one just disappear before. That is strange indeed. I do hope you get yours as quickly as possible though.
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-11 11:16
An official DJI retailer just disappeared? I'd have to say something happened with that. Gosh, I've heard some stories on retailers, but never seen one just disappear before. That is strange indeed. I do hope you get yours as quickly as possible though.

Yes man, on the 30th, I went to the DJI Official website and checked the area "where to buy", so I enter my region and Spain appeared, since I live in the south I checked and there was 3 retailers in Seville (the closest big city), I still have all the data, name, website and phone numer written on paper of the three listed.

A few days later, one of them is gone... I asked support and they couldn´t tell me anything, they just said "make sure you use our web to find Official retailers" he gave me a link and it took me exactly where I saw the three retailers listed before, their website still exists and you can see they still say they are official retailers of DJI products... but they are not in the Official DJI Web anymore... I mean, that´s scary... at least for me, regarding possible faulty units, DJI Care, warranty in general... Thank god I did not order from the one that dissapeared but still, it could happen again? Puzzling...

Once I get my unit, I will write a report to DJI telling them my experience and issues with this retailers, first for offering orders without stock, second for missleading information and lies that I can demostrate, aswel as the retailers dissapearing, hopefully they will adress that.

Meanwhile I just keep preshing refresh every half an hour to see "dispatched" lolol.
2019-11-11
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ordered Fly More Combo from Best Buy on 30 October.  Picked it up today (11 November) when the local Best Buy opened at 10AM PST.
2019-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

BobWinNV Posted at 11-11 11:46
Ordered Fly More Combo from Best Buy on 30 November.  Picked it up today when the local Best Buy opened at 10AM PST.

Good job, hope it’s everything you hoped for .
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Ordered Fly More Combo from Best Buy on 30 November.  Picked it up today when the local Best Buy opened at 10AM PST.

Cool! Make sure to post some first impressions! Enjoy!
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 11:56
Good job, hope it’s everything you hoped for .

Sorry if I sound nosy, Can I ask why you ask that?
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 11:44
Yes man, on the 30th, I went to the DJI Official website and checked the area "where to buy", so I enter my region and Spain appeared, since I live in the south I checked and there was 3 retailers in Seville (the closest big city), I still have all the data, name, website and phone numer written on paper of the three listed.

A few days later, one of them is gone... I asked support and they couldn´t tell me anything, they just said "make sure you use our web to find Official retailers" he gave me a link and it took me exactly where I saw the three retailers listed before, their website still exists and you can see they still say they are official retailers of DJI products... but they are not in the Official DJI Web anymore... I mean, that´s scary... at least for me, regarding possible faulty units, DJI Care, warranty in general... Thank god I did not order from the one that dissapeared but still, it could happen again? Puzzling...

That is scary for sure. And you are correct, anybody from that area could have ordered from that retailer before it disappeared. I ordered from DJI directly.  And still I'm seeing folks that have received their orders for the fly more combo and on top of that, brick and mortar stores getting stock of them too. While I'm glad for those that are getting theres, it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy for sure. Keep us updated on your experience. I will surely do the same.
2019-11-11
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

Good job! So the solution was a time machine. ;)
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Knapweed Posted at 11-11 12:08
Good job! So the solution was a time machine. ;)

I wish I had a time machine though ...
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-11 12:06
That is scary for sure. And you are correct, anybody from that area could have ordered from that retailer before it disappeared. I ordered from DJI directly.  And still I'm seeing folks that have received their orders for the fly more combo and on top of that, brick and mortar stores getting stock of them too. While I'm glad for those that are getting theres, it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy for sure. Keep us updated on your experience. I will surely do the same.

Absolutely JodyB, in fact I called all retailers to find which one could assured me stock, only one did (but seems a lie now) and I ordered from them... so if the one who dissapeared told me yes, I deffinitely would have ordered from them (their web looked better somehow)... deffinitely scary... cause DJI didnt give me an answer, and it still could happen again.

Will keep posting on my status, and experience for sure!
One of the things I´m happy to discover is this forum community.

2019-11-11
Use props
monkeyseemonkey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4347 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered a Fly More Combo on the 5th from Currys and due to be delivered tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 12:21
Absolutely JodyB, in fact I called all retailers to find which one could assured me stock, only one did (but seems a lie now) and I ordered from them... so if the one who dissapeared told me yes, I deffinitely would have ordered from them (their web looked better somehow)... deffinitely scary... cause DJI didnt give me an answer, and it still could happen again.

Will keep posting on my status, and experience for sure!

Thats what I'm looking forward too. Sharing of experiences and knowledge and such. I'm so looking forward to that!!
2019-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 12:01
Sorry if I sound nosy, Can I ask why you ask that?

It’s a goodwill gesture and no other reason, people have expectations before they receive products mostly because of you tubers etc, but one never knows until they use it themselves, I also hope yours lives up to expectations.
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 12:32
It’s a goodwill gesture and no other reason, people have expectations before they receive products mostly because of you tubers etc, but one never knows until they use it themselves, I also hope yours lives up to expectations.

hallmark007, did you get an MM and if so, have you received it yet? Just curious if you have, whats been your flight experience?
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Order Date:        30-10-2019 13:55:48,     AND IT IS SHIPPED
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

paulsusnet Posted at 11-11 09:53
I ordered the combo from Amazon UK, track package says "Arriving tomorrow by 8 PM".

But I'm not very optimistic, they haven't taken the money yet. Now if you look at the product on the website it says "Usually dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks."

Unfortunnately that is exactly the state I am at the momment.
However one thing I noticed was that when I placed my order in Amazon ES, it said "sold and handled by Amazon EU", however once the 11-11-19 date came in, it changed to "sold and handled by DJI", also changed from PRIME to normal.

I´m not sure when the "Dispatched within 2 to 3 weeks" delivery estimation came in today, but early on this morning it was showing "shipping within 2 to 3 days", same than only the mini without combo.
Now, this is just my guess (since I´m desperate) Amazon did had enough stock for their pre-sale, and even a few more orders today for DJI, but now they are exclusively deppending on DJI delivering within that 2-3 weeks ballpark.
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 12:32
It’s a goodwill gesture and no other reason, people have expectations before they receive products mostly because of you tubers etc, but one never knows until they use it themselves, I also hope yours lives up to expectations.

I complitely understand hallmark007,
Is honorable to think like that and let people know, is true Youtube can be missleading.

I´m only 36 but I have loved RC cars since I was a little boy. My father used to make his own cars and huge airplanes, with petrol, like 3m from wing to wing ultra light kind of airplanes... he used to spend months making them, then go to a nice field, fly it for a few hours and crash it, just to rebuild it another 3-4 months lol.

I´ve been meaning to build my own drone since 2010, but due to time and cash I just could´t justify it. I recently moved back to my hometown, pretty awsome natural area with absolutely 0 flying restrictions and made a small company with two old friends, audiosvisual and design mainly.

We have had people ask for drone shots, and operators around ask for a lot of money, so we thought on getting a Mavic2, and since its an expensive tool with restrictions and regulations to follow + license, the Mavic Mini is the right thing to learn and practice beforehand. Then we can decide if we spend the cash in the bigger drones and get a pilot license for comercial operations.

Im a proffesional photographer and sound engineer myself, so this is something exciting, is why I didnt buy a 100€ drone to practice, I wanted something that can fly good, with GPS and a decent camera. Im happy with quality since I downloaded several raw video clips from different people and is more than enough for my needs.

Thanks for the comment and the goodwill gesture! and sorry for telling my story here lol
2019-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

JodyB Posted at 11-11 12:36
hallmark007, did you get an MM and if so, have you received it yet? Just curious if you have, whats been your flight experience?

It’s on its way should have Thursday/Friday hopefully I will get to use this weekend.

I know your anxious about yours and when it will arrive, well mine was shipped 11 days after purchase with 20/25 working days being the actual time before shipping was due, so shipped two weeks early, so hopefully this might be the trend for shipping, I wish you luck .
2019-11-11
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 13:02
It’s on its way should have Thursday/Friday hopefully I will get to use this weekend.

I know your anxious about yours and when it will arrive, well mine was shipped 11 days after purchase with 20/25 working days being the actual time before shipping was due, so shipped two weeks early, so hopefully this might be the trend for shipping, I wish you luck .

Thanks for the well wishes there Hallmark007. I'm glad to hear yours is on its way to you. I've no doubt you're anxious for that first flight and I can't wait to hear about it. I am anxious for my own, that's true. Seeing first flights from those that's received theirs, well that in my mind is the best thing ever!!
2019-11-11
Use props
rchicoria
lvl.1

Portugal

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 13:01
I complitely understand hallmark007,
Is honorable to think like that and let people know, is true Youtube can be missleading.

I placed my pre-sale order in Amazon ES yesterday night (sold and handled by Amazon EU). now it says it will be delivered between wednesday and friday. Asked Amazon ES support if it is correct, first they said the date they have on their system is 25th december, a second time I asked (because the estimate didn't change) they said it was an error from the first agent and it is wednesday/friday.
2019-11-11
Use props
Mini Maveric
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mine is shipped and I have tracking. It's with the carrier in China. I ordered the fmc about 2 hours after launch. ( ironically I was in the air during the launch on a flight with no wifi. ) I expect it to come by air and the 20 day thing to be a cover for customs issues. Hopefully it will be here with 7 days.
2019-11-11
Use props
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 12:44
Unfortunnately that is exactly the state I am at the momment.
However one thing I noticed was that when I placed my order in Amazon ES, it said "sold and handled by Amazon EU", however once the 11-11-19 date came in, it changed to "sold and handled by DJI", also changed from PRIME to normal.

Yep, I noticed the same thing. When I made the order it was being shipped by Amazon UK, now on the product page it's changed to direct from DJI.

I think you're right though, they had a set amount for pre-orders which have now gone.

I'm still hoping mine will be here tomorrow, though they still haven't taken the money!!
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

paulsusnet Posted at 11-11 14:24
Yep, I noticed the same thing. When I made the order it was being shipped by Amazon UK, now on the product page it's changed to direct from DJI.

I think you're right though, they had a set amount for pre-orders which have now gone.

lol "Takemy money!" lol
Im the same let see xD
2019-11-11
Use props
BobWinNV
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 12:14
I wish I had a time machine though ...

Oops, that should have be 30 October.  No Time Machine here.
2019-11-11
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

Update on shipping (Canada). I now have a delivery date of 14 November, which is a day earlier than Canadian Best Buy gets theirs in stock. Right now, I'm very happy I trusted DJI to come through, which they have on all counts.
2019-11-11
Use props
MAVICDLNM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10696686 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Juliflash Posted at 11-11 10:38
It´s all a bit crazy, I order mine on an official DJI distribuitor (Spain), who said they had stock, once I placed the order and seeing how it never changed from "processing" a few days after I called them and they said "now we only have to wait for the drones to arrive"... WHAT?? I was shocked, I have whatsap messages assuring they had stock and I would recieve my unit on the 12th. Contacted DJI Support who couldn´t  tell me absolutely nothing about neither the "official retailers" or the availability of the combo.

I called 6 other DJI official stores and all said the combo was either out of stock, or not out yet... two shops actually swear that the combo is simply not out yet, that DJI hasn´t even gave them an official release date and they are still waiting for stock to arrive... somebody is not telling the truth, I feel the so called "official distribuitor" is accepting orders even without stock. They even claim in their page "be the first one to receive it" and things like, "ships mid november", so I asked them again on the 5th after I saw some online places seemed to have stock (mediamarkt, amazon...) and  decided to place a second order this time in Amazon... just in case.

That’s the problem with DJI logistic and distribution which is long live issue with DJI.  They could not improve a bit since Mavic Pro launch.  And you are so true that “what is the point of preorder? which DJI don’t even honour those preorder customer!”
2019-11-11
Use props
dronespilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered mine from the HeliDirect website earlier afternoon today, and it's shipped out. Its estimated delivery is Thursday.
2019-11-11
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-11 04:45
Estimated delivery date is now 11/13/19 at 10:30 am.

My order has now slipped a day and is listed as 11/14/19. (California). It was picked up by FedEx at 11:18 am on 11/12/19 in Shenzhen.
2019-11-11
Use props
Psychixz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98 ft
Czechia

My order is still "processing" and according to the information from DJI support, it will be shipped between the 28th of November, even though i ordered it on the 31st of October in the morning. It looks like the DJI doesn´t care, that it won´t arrive in time, since they´ll ship it from Shenzhen China. So let´s hope it arrives in time or before the Christmas.
2019-11-11
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

rchicoria Posted at 11-11 13:25
I placed my pre-sale order in Amazon ES yesterday night (sold and handled by Amazon EU). now it says it will be delivered between wednesday and friday. Asked Amazon ES support if it is correct, first they said the date they have on their system is 25th december, a second time I asked (because the estimate didn't change) they said it was an error from the first agent and it is wednesday/friday.

I see, I was hoping for mine to change today  to some other status, it's a gorgeous day here today, but still not assigned a delivery company... Lets hope I was right about stock.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

paulsusnet Posted at 11-11 14:24
Yep, I noticed the same thing. When I made the order it was being shipped by Amazon UK, now on the product page it's changed to direct from DJI.

Hey paulsusnet, any changes today?
I'm still a bit concerned though since it says now "expected to delivered" tomorrow 13th before 22h.
Will contact amazon again in a bit...
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

MAVICDLNM Posted at 11-11 20:13
That’s the problem with DJI logistic and distribution which is long live issue with DJI.  They could not improve a bit since Mavic Pro launch.  And you are so true that “what is the point of preorder? which DJI don’t even honour those preorder customer!”

Sad but truth, just for the hassle and waste of time, I won't do it again...
2019-11-12
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

Knapweed Posted at 11-11 18:51
Update on shipping (Canada). I now have a delivery date of 14 November, which is a day earlier than Canadian Best Buy gets theirs in stock. Right now, I'm very happy I trusted DJI to come through, which they have on all counts.
If you had bought from bestbuy your contract would have been with them in case of drone failure, at least during the warranty period. I guess its the same as in the UK.

If now you have a problem you have to return the thing to China no?

Seems not a good deal for the sake of a day.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules