Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SHIPPED, what’s your order Status
25810 401 2019-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

fansaa32ee3c Posted at 11-14 08:52
Got an email and a message on their website. And the status of the ordered changed to "Pedido creado".
The email was pretty strange because they said there's an incident bla bla bla their provider bla bla bla, delayed 1 day.. but then they ask if I want a refund.
Then I reached their support like and they said their order of 50x products is delayed 1 day... let's see

I see, I just received the same message.
Like you say, they state there is an  issue with the delivery (from DJI) and it will be delayed, maybe 1 day maybe more... and gives options to wait, cancel, etc.
No sure what to think, let see what happens tomorrow or after the weekend.
Fingers crossed!
2019-11-14
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

Juliflash Posted at 11-14 08:37
Oh dear that makes me nervous...
How did they message you?

Same here, received the message, it was like a cold hand on my back lol
"Según nos acaba de informar el proveedor, este artículo "DJI Mavic Mini Fly More Combo " no llegará tal como estaba previsto a nuestras instalaciones, debe de llegarnos mañana , esta fecha también podría ser aproximada y siempre puede variar aunque confiamos en que sea definitiva. Dado que el pedido no sale de las instalaciones hasta que todos y cada uno de los artículos que lo componen no están en stock, esto hace que tu pedido se retrase hasta la entrada de dicho artículo . Puedes: 1. Esperar la entrada del artículo, tu pedido será enviado automáticamente, recibiendo el día de salida la notificación automática en tu E-mail. 2. Cambiar el modelo por otro disponible en la web, para ello solo tienes que seguir los pasos que se indican en este enlace https://www.pccomponentes.com/soporte/necesito-modificar-mi-pedido Si es más caro se cobrará en la misma tarjeta, si el pago se realizó con financiación o contrareembolso, se quedará a la espera de pago por transferencia o contrareembolso. Si el tramite te diese algún problema ponte en contacto con nosotros. 3. Eliminar el artículo y solicitar el abono del mismo. Si en 7 días naturales no tenemos respuesta procederemos a anular el pedido. Pedidos de Canarias, Baleares y Melilla no se puede pagar contrareembolso la diferencia en caso de cambio."

I answer like "the one!! the one!!!", hope is just one day and not start receiving this message daily but... Would be weird that PcC receive the units before Amazon imho.

2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

nerkaid Posted at 11-14 09:05
Same here, received the message, it was like a cold hand on my back lol

I answer like "the one!! the one!!!", hope is just one day and not start receiving this message daily but... Would be weird that PcC receive the units before Amazon imho.

lolol
Cold hand... lol
Same here, I said OPTION 1 - OPTION 1 - PLEASE DO NOT CANCEL - lol
This feels like groundhog day (el dia de la marmota)
2019-11-14
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22516 ft
United States

BobB Posted at 11-14 08:44
DELIVERED! yaa i will fly this tiny bird later on today. It's still frozen from being on the FedEX truck.
Ordered on 10/30 Fly More

Good news Bob! You are the only one I see in this thread is US who has gotten theirs. Did it go through ANCHORAGE, AK? Was there any delay when it got to US? Thanks!  
2019-11-14
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

fliptwister Posted at 11-14 09:23
Good news Bob! You are the only one I see in this thread is US who has gotten theirs. Did it go through ANCHORAGE, AK? Was there any delay when it got to US? Thanks!

Yes, great news. First delivery from DJI I have heard on this forum. MIne is held in CLEARANCE DELAY
ANCHORAGE, AK. Would also like to hear from Bob on the route his MM took?
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

djicheaha Posted at 11-14 09:28
Yes, great news. First delivery from DJI I have heard on this forum. MIne is held in CLEARANCE DELAY
ANCHORAGE, AK. Would also like to hear from Bob on the route his MM took?

Seems like bob is out flying the drone lol
Hope you guys get the shipping status moving asap.
2019-11-14
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Anyone knows how much it would cost for shipping if you end up returning your drone to DJI for a refund?  I'm in the US.  I don't want to be stuck paying a lot if I end up finding one locally after all.  
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Joemar7 Posted at 11-14 09:55
Anyone knows how much it would cost for shipping if you end up returning your drone to DJI for a refund?  I'm in the US.  I don't want to be stuck paying a lot if I end up finding one locally after all.

If it’s on its way why bother, it only takes 3/4 days, if it’s not just cancel for a refund .
2019-11-14
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

fliptwister Posted at 11-14 09:23
Good news Bob! You are the only one I see in this thread is US who has gotten theirs. Did it go through ANCHORAGE, AK? Was there any delay when it got to US? Thanks!

China to Hong Kong to Memphis,TN to SW Missouri to me
2019-11-14
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

fansaa32ee3c Posted at 11-14 08:52
Got an email and a message on their website. And the status of the ordered changed to "Pedido creado".
The email was pretty strange because they said there's an incident bla bla bla their provider bla bla bla, delayed 1 day.. but then they ask if I want a refund.
Then I reached their support like and they said their order of 50x products is delayed 1 day... let's see

Are you talking about the shipment that is stuck in ANCHORAGE, AK on a Clearance delay?
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Me RC Posted at 11-14 10:27
Are you talking about the shipment that is stuck in ANCHORAGE, AK on a Clearance delay?

Nope that was an answer for me and a few guys from Portugal and Spain.
Somehow our orders are also experiencing delays in delivery, possibly due to customs or something too.
2019-11-14
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 10:05
If it’s on its way why bother, it only takes 3/4 days, if it’s not just cancel for a refund .

I was just asking because the Apple store has them in stock but DJI said I cannot cancel at this point because its already in transit.  I guess I will wait it out.  
2019-11-14
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is now stuck in customs with a lot of other Minis.
Screenshot_20191114-174236_Chrome.jpg
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Shantok Posted at 11-14 14:45
Mine is now stuck in customs with a lot of other Minis.

It seems like they’re is a number in the same boat, I imagine it’s something to do with new regs .
2019-11-14
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
United States

I  was in the AK group. Status just changed from clearance delay to Scheduled Delivery Pending. Good news. Looking at detail in mobile app it says "1:30 PM Held, cleared regulatory egency(s) after aircraft/truck departed". 1:30 pm in AK was 4:30 pm CST.  I would say it is shipping tomorrow. Does Fedex do Saturday deliveries? Might be Monday...oh well I'm just happy that it is still not being held.  
2019-11-14
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
United States

Screenshot of history of shipment which changed about an hour ago:
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fliptwister Posted at 11-14 15:33
Screenshot of history of shipment which changed about an hour ago:
[view_image]

Looks better now, hopefully you have yours this weekend .
2019-11-14
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is still processing.
Hopefully by the time it ships all this clearance delay stuff will be sorted.
2019-11-14
Use props
killertek78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168369 ft
Canada

JodyB Posted at 11-14 17:49
Mine is still processing.
Hopefully by the time it ships all this clearance delay stuff will be sorted.

Sames, but i only ordered on the 12th.
2019-11-14
Use props
djiuser_aGat8tQ8cifA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136650 ft
Japan

i ordered combo day one like many others around the 1400 timestamp, and aside from taking my money. i have recieved nothing. no email to confirm, no tracking, nothing.
it still says pending.
Should be shipping to hawaii. i tried contacting cs, but they said ship date will be something like dec 5.
I'll pile in with the "disappointed buying direct from DJI when i could have trolled one of the big chains for one" group.
Love the m2z, thats why i was so keen on the mini, but this is probably my last direct purchase from here.
2019-11-14
Use props
hawkins2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1788104 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Since today no status update anymore. HELP
2019-11-15
Use props
Heavenone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3563 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Today mine will come...over Amsterdam to germany....delievered today......
2019-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Heavenone Posted at 11-15 02:43
Today mine will come...over Amsterdam to germany....delievered today......

Mine too will be delivered this afternoon from Ireland via Amsterdam, good luck .
2019-11-15
Use props
djiuser_RL0fmj8VVKpt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1029052 ft
United Kingdom

Hi
Anyone got a delivery to England?  Mines been at this status since Monday:

Monday, November 11, 2019 at 22:29
Origin Service Area:
SHENZHEN
2019-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

djiuser_RL0fmj8VVKpt Posted at 11-15 04:30
Hi
Anyone got a delivery to England?  Mines been at this status since Monday:

I’m certain that flight arrived in UK early this morning, my mini was on it and it’s our for delivery, you might want to do a refresh .
2019-11-15
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

UPDATE for Spanish and Portuguese users, I have recieved an update today regarding my order in PC Componentes. Yesterday they commented on an incident regarding their delivery of DJI items, and asked us to clarify if we want to wait, cancel, or get somwthing else, I said wait but didn´t get a confirmation so I asked today to confirm (since other wise they would cancel order after 7 days with no answer).

They answered to me this:
*De acuerdo, quedamos a la espera de la entrada de stock. Tenemos prevista la entrada para hoy.
En cuanto entre stock y el pedido comience a ser preparado verás cambiar el estado de tu pedido en tu cuenta de cliente.

Translation
Okay, we are waiting for the stock entry. We expect the delivery to enter today.
As soon as the stock comes in, and the order will start processing you will see a change in the status of your order in your customer account.

Will post again if status changes today or during weekend, hopefully they recieve the stock today and everything starts to move forward.

2019-11-15
Use props
P3Sdestroyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Its bad living at the bottom of the earth, my supplier shipped my Mavic Mini today, they received their delivery from DJI this morning - From Sunnny South Africa WOOO Ha
2019-11-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

hallmark007 Posted at 11-15 04:34
I’m certain that flight arrived in UK early this morning, my mini was on it and it’s our for delivery, you might want to do a refresh .

Got mine 15.45 today, bit late to set up and charge batteries, hopefully will get out tomorrow. Delivery time frame was as I expected.
2019-11-15
Use props
djiuser_RL0fmj8VVKpt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1029052 ft
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 11-15 07:53
Got mine 15.45 today, bit late to set up and charge batteries, hopefully will get out tomorrow. Delivery time frame was as I expected.

great to hear that, enjoy.  I've still not heard anything from DHL
2019-11-15
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

my fly more combo has shipped!!!! Arrives next Wed!!!
2019-11-15
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Juliflash Posted at 11-15 05:24
UPDATE for Spanish and Portuguese users, I have recieved an update today regarding my order in PC Componentes. Yesterday they commented on an incident regarding their delivery of DJI items, and asked us to clarify if we want to wait, cancel, or get somwthing else, I said wait but didn´t get a confirmation so I asked today to confirm (since other wise they would cancel order after 7 days with no answer).

They answered to me this:

Another (sad) update for spanish and portuguese users:
Delivery from DJI was expected for yesterday, however they now state they don´t know if it will be delivered by next week or later. They don´t know if DJI has shipped at all.
I have to say, I can´t understand the lack of info they provide to the so called "official retailers".
2019-11-15
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone got one from the Alaska batch?
2019-11-15
Use props
JodyB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cavids Posted at 11-15 08:50
my fly more combo has shipped!!!! Arrives next Wed!!!

When did you order yours? When pre-orders began?
2019-11-15
Use props
dronie1965
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-15 07:53
Hey hallmark , have fun tomorrow with the mm. Setting up goes quick. But do not forgot to look at the rth each time you change batteries .
2019-11-15
Use props
Mountaindrone-Dronefocus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26618251 ft
  • >>>
France

Landed today !
2019-11-15
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

I finally got it!

Against all odds, I check the Apple Store near to my home and there was, the Mavic Mini Combo available to pick up today!! I could not believe it! In fact until I had it on my own hands I didn't believe it hehe

So at home, I cancelled the PcComponentes and Amazon orders and put the batteries to charge.

Today I just did some indoor test, but the stability of the drone itself and the camera is awesome! Here a mini clip:

2019-11-15
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Happy to hear of your arrival.
Mine is held up CLEARANCE DELAY ANCHORAGE, AK
I am (hopeful) looking toward next week.
Enjoy your flying.
2019-11-15
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Me RC Posted at 11-15 12:28
Has anyone got one from the Alaska batch?

Mine is still held up. Has anyone called FedEx. Says missed the plane or truck. What do they have one flight a week?
2019-11-15
Use props
fans0eff6465
lvl.1

United States

Shantok Posted at 11-15 15:00
Mine is still held up. Has anyone called FedEx. Says missed the plane or truck. What do they have one flight a week?

Looks like some of the AK shipment has movement.
Friday , 11/15/2019 3:02 pm  ANCHORAGE, AK  Departed FedEx location
2019-11-15
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Yeah I called FedEx and the rep said mine cleared in the morning but so far no delivery update.  
2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules