Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

flyberger Posted at 11-12 08:20
Same here no charge on card. Ordered on Oct. 31 and i swear i saw a charge then but looking over my bank records i see nothing now. Still says processing

I ordered on the 30th and the charge showed up right away. It was there for 4-5 days then disappeared. It just came back on this morning in the middle of shipment.
2019-11-12
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-11 22:09
My order has now slipped a day and is listed as 11/14/19. (California). It was picked up by FedEx at 11:18 am on 11/12/19 in Shenzhen.

Wednesday , 11/13/2019 3:06 am LANTAU ISLAND HK
In transit
2019-11-12
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-9 12:27
That’s probably it lol, although it says shipped I haven’t seen any tracking number or haven’t received any email to date .

Did you already get an estimated date of delivery?
2019-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

dronie1965 Posted at 11-12 11:52
Did you already get an estimated date of delivery?

My shipping shows left facility in Shenzhen mainland.
This is very normal, usually next I will see is arrived either Germany or UK midlands and I always have within 24 hours of that, so hoping it will land in Europe tomorrow or Thursday then I’m certain I will have before weekend .
2019-11-12
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-12 12:03
My shipping shows left facility in Shenzhen mainland.
This is very normal, usually next I will see is arrived either Germany or UK midlands and I always have within 24 hours of that, so hoping it will land in Europe tomorrow or Thursday then I’m certain I will have before weekend .
Mine is probably in the same plane to germany onto connection amsterdam. Since yesterday it says left facility shenhzen. So hopefully i have it by end of the week too
2019-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

dronie1965 Posted at 11-12 12:20
Mine is probably in the same plane to germany onto connection amsterdam. Since yesterday it says left facility shenhzen. So hopefully i have it by end of the week too

Yeah I would think they are on the same flight, but your next tracking information will probably be processed and out for delivery and hopefully for weekend delivery.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 09:01
I hear you there. That would be bad to get a vacuum cleaner, LOL. She wouldn't be trying to send a message if that happened would she??

She would´t be allowed this christmas for sure if that happened xD lol
Jokes aside... this is the thing, once I´ve realised I have to wait, I´m Ok with it... the thing was the 11th hype.
If I knew when I bought it that I had to wait X days, well that´s it.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

monkeyseemonkey Posted at 11-12 09:23
Mine's landed! Delivered from Currys (UK) just before I got home from work. Currently charging batteries and updating firmware but too dark to fly today

lol thats funny I was thinking the same, since it´s been pretty bad weather lately and I thought not sure was best, then have it there and not be able to fly...

But glad you can go tomorrow and fly it!

Makes me think, this sort of device is best to buy in spring lol
2019-11-12
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Just to shed some light on those orders that will take a while, I just read on another post that the DJI Fly app won't let you unlock from a restricted zone like a blue zone until they release an updated version in late December.  So if you live in a blue zone, you won't be able to fly your Mini not even at home.  I live very close to a blue zone.  So I do hope DJI works on it asap.  Just sharing what I just found out so you don't feel bad if you haven't received yours.  I'm still waiting on mine hopefully Thursday and at this point I'm not sure if mine will fly.  
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-12 12:43
She would´t be allowed this christmas for sure if that happened xD lol
Jokes aside... this is the thing, once I´ve realised I have to wait, I´m Ok with it... the thing was the 11th hype.
If I knew when I bought it that I had to wait X days, well that´s it.

That's true. That's why I'm happy riding this thing out.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Joemar7 Posted at 11-12 12:50
Just to shed some light on those orders that will take a while, I just read on another post that the DJI Fly app won't let you unlock from a restricted zone like a blue zone until they release an updated version in late December.  So if you live in a blue zone, you won't be able to fly your Mini not even at home.  I live very close to a blue zone.  So I do hope DJI works on it asap.  Just sharing what I just found out so you don't feel bad if you haven't received yours.  I'm still waiting on mine hopefully Thursday and at this point I'm not sure if mine will fly.

That's unfortunate, is true air regulations are quiite strict even in aerial spaces that are rarely used.
2019-11-12
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-12 12:58
That's true. That's why I'm happy riding this thing out.

lol
it just keeps sliding away...
2019-11-12
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

JodyB Posted at 11-12 09:01
I hear you there. That would be bad to get a vacuum cleaner, LOL.

Yeh, that would suck.
2019-11-12
Use props
Cavids
lvl.3
United States

I am fine with the original dates DJI promised when I preordered.  However now that I see that I could have had it in my hands tomorrow if I ordered from Amazon prime I am not as happy.  Mine was ordered 10/30 and still has not shipped.  Not really that honest.
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Cavids Posted at 11-12 16:47
I am fine with the original dates DJI promised when I preordered.  However now that I see that I could have had it in my hands tomorrow if I ordered from Amazon prime I am not as happy.  Mine was ordered 10/30 and still has not shipped.  Not really that honest.

That’s exactly my feelings on a pre-order. Pre-orders should be filled first, then retailers and such. Just my personal opinion, that and $1.50 usd will get you a cup of coffee at McDonalds
2019-11-12
Use props
paulsusnet
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just a quick update on my situation.

Like others, Amazon totally messed me around, it was supposed to be arriving today but I got an email saying it would be delayed by weeks.

I'm an inpatient guy, I had it in my head I was getting it today and nothing was going to stop me. Canceled my Amazon order and took a train into London to pick up the combo package in store from somewhere.

I've been out tonight, in the dark, doing my first ever drone flying. Awesome fun, can't wait to get back out.
2019-11-12
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

paulsusnet Posted at 11-12 19:24
Just a quick update on my situation.

Like others, Amazon totally messed me around, it was supposed to be arriving today but I got an email saying it would be delayed by weeks.

Congrats on getting your MM.  I almost wish I could do something similar.
2019-11-12
Use props
Psychixz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98 ft
Czechia

Today i was really impatient so i contacted DJI support once again and the last information from them was, that they will ship my order (MM fly more combo) before the 28th of November. Today i received an information, that it will be begining of the December. So i asked them, why did they postponed it, since i ordered it on 31st of October, the only thing i got was an automatic reply, that they have 20-25 business days to deliver it and it may vary upon location, but If i count well, they are supposed to deliver it on the 5th of December at the latest, since i payed it on 31st Oct, so it looks like they won´t deliver it in time, because it takes another 3-5 business days for the shipment to come. After a couple more questions, i was unable to get any confirmation or any meaningful answer, only the automatic replies, that i have to be patient and wait for my tracking number. It just looks like DJI is just making fun of us and keep postponing the orders, since they don´t have a sufficient stock.
2019-11-12
Use props
oJo
lvl.1

Austria

Joemar7 Posted at 11-12 12:50
Just to shed some light on those orders that will take a while, I just read on another post that the DJI Fly app won't let you unlock from a restricted zone like a blue zone until they release an updated version in late December.  So if you live in a blue zone, you won't be able to fly your Mini not even at home.  I live very close to a blue zone.  So I do hope DJI works on it asap.  Just sharing what I just found out so you don't feel bad if you haven't received yours.  I'm still waiting on mine hopefully Thursday and at this point I'm not sure if mine will fly.

This is correct, was trying to start on the border of a blue airport zone and the greater warning area around it, and I had to walk a few meters outside the blue zone in order to unlock it with a "own risk" warning, no way to do it inside the blue.
Unfortunate, as per local regulations I would have been totally fine flying there.
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Cavids Posted at 11-12 16:47

That's the word, honest. However maybe it makes you feel a bit better that Amazon also fucked it up big time... Only buying one from a store seems the real, safe option.
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

paulsusnet Posted at 11-12 19:24
Just a quick update on my situation.

Congrats! I wish I could do that!
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

Psychixz Posted at 11-12 22:27
Today i was really impatient so i contacted DJI support once again and the last information from them was, that they will ship my order (MM fly more combo) before the 28th of November. Today i received an information, that it will be begining of the December. So i asked them, why did they postponed it, since i ordered it on 31st of October, the only thing i got was an automatic reply, that they have 20-25 business days to deliver it and it may vary upon location, but If i count well, they are supposed to deliver it on the 5th of December at the latest, since i payed it on 31st Oct, so it looks like they won´t deliver it in time, because it takes another 3-5 business days for the shipment to come. After a couple more questions, i was unable to get any confirmation or any meaningful answer, only the automatic replies, that i have to be patient and wait for my tracking number. It just looks like DJI is just making fun of us and keep postponing the orders, since they don´t have a sufficient stock.

I don' t think they are making fun of us, I think they messed it up... the 11th of the 11th was a very bad date for the launch, the chinese single day, probably they sold 99,9% of stock that single day only to china customers...

The number of sales this year only in Alibaba is scary... they probably collapsed half of china with delivery companies... the issue is that they promised stock to retailers, they haven't fulfilled, neither their own stock was consistent so now plenty of impatient customers... it seems though like the order of purchase was somehow ignored...
2019-11-13
Use props
fans64bf6cf4
lvl.1
France

i ordered mavic mini combo, day one 30/10 ,  shipment departed facility in shenzhen china mainland on 11/11 at 22h29 and since, i have no news, does someone has the same problem?
2019-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fans64bf6cf4 Posted at 11-13 02:07
i ordered mavic mini combo, day one 30/10 ,  shipment departed facility in shenzhen china mainland on 11/11 at 22h29 and since, i have no news, does someone has the same problem?

Yes same as that, but from experience if it’s Dhl  this is normal and you next update could be out for delivery, once it arrives in Europe it all happens quite quickly .
2019-11-13
Use props
emmgr
lvl.1
France

hallmark007 Posted at 11-13 02:35
Yes same as that, but from experience if it’s Dhl  this is normal and you next update could be out for delivery, once it arrives in Europe it all happens quite quickly .

cool,  thanks for the reply
2019-11-13
Use props
nerkaid
lvl.1
Spain

Juliflash Posted at 11-13 02:00
I don' t think they are making fun of us, I think they messed it up... the 11th of the 11th was a very bad date for the launch, the chinese single day, probably they sold 99,9% of stock that single day only to china customers...

The number of sales this year only in Alibaba is scary... they probably collapsed half of china with delivery companies... the issue is that they promised stock to retailers, they haven't fulfilled, neither their own stock was consistent so now plenty of impatient customers... it seems though like the order of purchase was somehow ignored...

Now my estimated delivery date in Amazon (ES) is between December 2th and January 30th... lol

I reordered the pack on PcComponentes where supposedly it arrives between this friday 15th and monday 18th... But I didn't cancelled the Amazon order yet because I trust nobody at this point hehe

I hope no have to wait until December for the unit, now I tear my hair out  about the moment I decided to cancel on DJI...
2019-11-13
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

i ordered mavic mini combo, day one 30/10 ,  shipment departed facility in shenzhen china mainland on 11/11 at 22h29 and since, i have no news, does someone has the same problem?

Yes exactly same . Also 22.29. I suppose its on same shipment batch. Also no news.might be on a plane to europe
2019-11-13
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-13 02:35
Yes same as that, but from experience if it’s Dhl  this is normal and you next update could be out for delivery, once it arrives in Europe it all happens quite quickly .

Have you taken possession of your Mini?
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

nerkaid Posted at 11-13 02:55
Now my estimated delivery date in Amazon (ES) is between December 2th and January 30th... lol

I reordered the pack on PcComponentes where supposedly it arrives between this friday 15th and monday 18th... But I didn't cancelled the Amazon order yet because I trust nobody at this point hehe

Wow 30th of January... eeeeh NO THANKS! lol
That´s the problem with Amazon, there is no way to know in which position you are within the queue, they may be shipping in order, or alphabetically... who knows that´s what bothers me.

I just did exactly like you, first went to PC Componentes website, called them, the guy confirms they don´t have stock but is coming "inminently", he said, it could be a delay of one or two days because in real life, anything could happen but not more than that... they have 50 units coming and 35 have already beeing sold, he also confirms their system doesn´t allow you buy, if there is no stock.

Hopefully it´s true! and they will ship friday or monday ... this is the third order I placed already lolol, don´t want to cancel the others too in case something changes quick.
2019-11-13
Use props
PoOlPe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18068 ft
France

i ordered mavic mini combo, day one 30/10 ,  shipment departed facility in shenzhen china mainland on 11/11 at 22h29 and since, i have no news, does someone has the same problem?

Exactly the same ...
2019-11-13
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

Mine is in customs clearance but still scheduled for Friday...
2019-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

BobB Posted at 11-13 03:50
Have you taken possession of your Mini?

No not yet, I’m hoping for Friday, it’s on a plane from China once it arrives in Europe it’s usually 24 hours after that, so still waiting, but I’m now used to that .
2019-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

BobB Posted at 11-13 05:09

ZZ TOP fan or family ?
2019-11-13
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-13 05:09

Hi BobB. At least yours is on the way!! Congrats!! Did you order yours on opening day? Also, are you from USA?

I ordered mine on 11-01. I've checked with customer support twice and they told me the same thing each time. Being assigned to pick warehouse, estimated ship date of 12-06, with the usual 3-5 day ship time. I expressed a little concern over certain things and they said there is a chance it could ship earlier.

At any rate, I hope you enjoy your new MM when it gets to you!!
2019-11-13
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-13 05:14
ZZ TOP fan or family ?

I've had a beard long and short for 30+ years now so just being me. I do like ZZ Top and Billy is a good guitarist.
2019-11-13
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-13 05:13
No not yet, I’m hoping for Friday, it’s on a plane from China once it arrives in Europe it’s usually 24 hours after that, so still waiting, but I’m now used to that .

I hope mine gets out of customs soon so it will get here by Friday.
2019-11-13
Use props
BobB
First Officer
United States

JodyB Posted at 11-13 05:22
Hi BobB. At least yours is on the way!! Congrats!! Did you order yours on opening day? Also, are you from USA?

I ordered mine on 11-01. I've checked with customer support twice and they told me the same thing each time. Being assigned to pick warehouse, estimated ship date of 12-06, with the usual 3-5 day ship time. I expressed a little concern over certain things and they said there is a chance it could ship earlier.

ya i ordered the morning of Oct 30 and i live near Springfield,MO. DJI got hit pretty hard with orders for this little non cutting edge drone for some reason lol
2019-11-13
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

BobB Posted at 11-13 05:33
ya i ordered the morning of Oct 30 and i live near Springfield,MO. DJI got hit pretty hard with orders for this little non cutting edge drone for some reason lol

Springfield, nice place!! I'm pretty close to Lexington KY myself.

I ordered one because of the price and I've always wanted a Mavic. I'm used to the less features of the Tello and seemed like it would fit me. I love my Tello, when I'm using a range extender and the TALS app to increase the ceiling height. But I've always wanted something with better videography and range capabilities. I think the mini will fit the bill. That and I love flying too!

I think they got hit hard because of the price point and that it's a mavic too. I also suspect they under estimated a little too!!

I do hope you enjoy yours and look forward to seeing your posts with pics and vids of you doing so!!
2019-11-13
Use props
fansaa32ee3c
lvl.1

Portugal

Juliflash Posted at 11-13 04:21
Wow 30th of January... eeeeh NO THANKS! lol
That´s the problem with Amazon, there is no way to know in which position you are within the queue, they may be shipping in order, or alphabetically... who knows that´s what bothers me.

Thanks Juliflash! I was able to order one from PC Componentes, it was probably the last one because if you go the their website now it doesn't have any estimate anymore.
I called their support they said exactly the same they said to you.
Hope we get it next week!
2019-11-13
Use props
dvdvdb
lvl.1

Netherlands

I finally cancelled my order from DJI just now. I ordered mine (combo) on the 4th of Nov, I thought if you guys placed your orders on the launching day and you still haven't received the drones, I wonder when I would get mine. Yesterday I managed to buy it online from a shop and I've received the drone just now. Happy flying guys!
2019-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules