Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

dvdvdb Posted at 11-13 07:21
I finally cancelled my order from DJI just now. I ordered mine (combo) on the 4th of Nov, I thought if you guys placed your orders on the launching day and you still haven't received the drones, I wonder when I would get mine. Yesterday I managed to buy it online from a shop and I've received the drone just now. Happy flying guys!

Congrats on your new bird!! Hope to see some pics/vids posted soon!!
2019-11-13
Use props
dvdvdb
lvl.1

Netherlands

JodyB Posted at 11-13 07:41
Congrats on your new bird!! Hope to see some pics/vids posted soon!!

Thanks JodyB! Hope you'll get yours very soon..
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2923 ft

Spain

fansaa32ee3c Posted at 11-13 06:15
Thanks Juliflash! I was able to order one from PC Componentes, it was probably the last one because if you go the their website now it doesn't have any estimate anymore.
I called their support they said exactly the same they said to you.
Hope we get it next week!

Is true!!
I just went to see their web again and noticed now it says "not delivery time available", this gives me hope since is true their system will not allow you to buy if there is no stock. Exciting. I have very good experience with them, very good website, prices and support.

I think after I posted the comment, confirming it, many people like you went to "Pc Componentes" and now they are gone! I' m so happy to read that you managed to get yours before!! and I'm glad I did it too... I had my doubts...

Woohooo lets hope we get them soon!
2019-11-13
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Juliflash Posted at 11-13 08:09
Is true!!
I just went to see their web again and noticed now it says "not delivery time available", this gives me hope since is true their system will not allow you to buy if there is no stock. Exciting. I have very good experience with them, very good website, prices and support.

Sounds like happy days ahead Juliflash!! Hope you get your new bird as quickly as possible!!
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

JodyB Posted at 11-13 08:15
Sounds like happy days ahead Juliflash!! Hope you get your new bird as quickly as possible!!

Hi JodyB!
Yeah man I got this morning the chills cause I checked on Amazon and it said  estimated arrival 30th of January!!!...NO WAY... my jaw doped to the floor.

Very frustrating... thankfully I read nerkaid's post, and managed to be on time... in theory that is, they still haven't received the combos, but out of all the companies they were the most truthful and clear of all.

Oh well, like they say... third time lucky? I hope so, is my lucky number and I'm tired lol
Will keep updating my status, and hope you get lucky with yours too!
2019-11-13
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Let's hope, in meeting what is becoming HUGE demand, that Quality Control doesn't slip...  I'll be p*ssed if my mini, when it finally arrives, is poorly assembled / tested.
2019-11-13
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

PhasedSpaces Posted at 11-13 08:42
Let's hope, in meeting what is becoming HUGE demand, that Quality Control doesn't slip...  I'll be p*ssed if my mini, when it finally arrives, is poorly assembled / tested.

Agreed, however unless they control the product chain, which I doubt, QC will be the same, in fact maybe that's what's causing the huge delay...
2019-11-13
Use props
PhasedSpaces
lvl.4
Flight distance : 185463 ft
United Kingdom

Juliflash Posted at 11-13 09:01
Agreed, however unless they control the product chain, which I doubt, QC will be the same, in fact maybe that's what's causing the huge delay...

Good point. I for one don't mind a bit of a delay, if it is partly down to them making sure that they are building each one properly and carefully.
2019-11-13
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24948 ft
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-12 11:25
Wednesday , 11/13/2019 3:06 am LANTAU ISLAND HK
In transit

Now FedEx tracking system is partially down. Classic. My order has been in Hong Kong for a day and a half. Or has it?  

"FedEx is currently experiencing technical difficulties with providing tracking information for some shipments. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue and provide current tracking information as soon as possible."
2019-11-13
Use props
Alan E
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6457 ft
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-13 14:27
Now FedEx tracking system is partially down. Classic. My order has been in Hong Kong for a day and a half. Or has it?  

"FedEx is currently experiencing technical difficulties with providing tracking information for some shipments. We apologize for the inconvenience and are working to resolve the issue and provide current tracking information as soon as possible."

I was late to the game, decided I wanted a Mini the weekend prior to the release. Got up pre-dawn on release day and Best Buy showed a Fly More in stock, only one. I paid for it to pick up in store. Picked it up after work. I lucked out :-)
2019-11-13
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-13 14:27

Just got an update.

Wednesday , 11/13/2019 2:12 pm ANCHORAGE, AK
In transit.

Still showing 11/14/19 10:30 am delivery. I would imagine this plane has a lot of North American orders.
2019-11-13
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-13 19:52
Just got an update.

Mine must have been on the same flight as yours!
I got the same update 2:12 pm ANCHORAGE, AK
2019-11-13
Use props
animan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8317 ft
United States

My status has now changed to "Scheduled Delivery Pending".  Clearance Delay Import, was by 10:30am on 11/14.
Anyone else getting this?

Screen Shot 2019-11-13 at 9.17.20 PM.png
2019-11-13
Use props
Dronez
lvl.3
Flight distance : 61135 ft
United States

animan Posted at 11-13 21:23
My status has now changed to "Scheduled Delivery Pending".  Clearance Delay Import, was by 10:30am on 11/14.
Anyone else getting this?

[Image]
Mine appears to be delayed also. Having issues clearing the import phase..

Wednesday , 11/13/2019
10:39 pm
ANCHORAGE, AK
Clearance delay - Import

Another update...

Shipment subject to anti-dumping/ countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty.Recommended action: Fedex will contact Importer.
2019-11-13
Use props
emmgr
lvl.1
France

still no news  for me , since 11/11 22h29 how long do we have to wait?!  its gonna be 72h 2nite comon....
2019-11-13
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

emmgr Posted at 11-13 23:47
still no news  for me , since 11/11 22h29  how long do we have to wait?!  its gonna be 72h 2nite comon....
Just checked again , and its now in the sorting department in amsterdam . Last message before that was shipped from shenhzen 11nov at 22.29 . So there is movement.
Hallmark ? Do you have a message now , that it has arrived in some sorting facility in ireland?
2019-11-13
Use props
emmgr
lvl.1
France

yes just got it 5 min ago hope the delivery is for tmr
2019-11-14
Use props
Knapweed
lvl.3
Canada

I just got this on DHL tracking. Read from the bottom up for the chronology.:

Thursday, November 14, 2019        Location        Time        Piece
16        Clearance processing complete at CINCINNATI HUB - USA        CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA        02:48        
1 Piece
15        Processed at CINCINNATI HUB - USA        CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA        02:48        
Wednesday, November 13, 2019        Location        Time        Piece
14        Transferred through FRANKLIN PARK - USA        FRANKLIN PARK, IL - USA        17:10        
13        Transferred through NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY - USA        NEW YORK CITY GATEWAY, NY - USA        13:26        
12        Customs status updated        CINCINNATI HUB, OH - USA        01:04        

The parcel spent over 24 hours, traversing across the country and arriving back where it started. Looks like DHL is suffering from the toilet bowl effect.
2019-11-14
Use props
steven_sf
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

steven_sf Posted at 11-13 19:52
Just got an update.

Similar status. If this is to be believed, it went back to Taiwan then back to Anchorage and is now delayed with the delivery date listed as pending.

9:26 pm ANCHORAGE, AK
Clearance delay - Import

9:12 pm TA YUAN DISTRICT TW
In transit

8:50 pm TA YUAN DISTRICT TW
In transit

4:44 pm LANTAU ISLAND HK
In transit

2:12 pm ANCHORAGE, AK
In transit

Package available for clearance
12:59 pm ANCHORAGE, AK

Arrived at FedEx location
3:06 am LANTAU ISLAND HK
In transit
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

steven_sf Posted at 11-14 01:34
Similar status. If this is to be believed, it went back to Taiwan then back to Anchorage and is now delayed with the delivery date listed as pending.

9:26 pm ANCHORAGE, AK

Wow Anchorage, I would love to visit there!
Those shipping movements seem crazy, next thing the whole world collapses with customs offices being flooded with Mavic minis lol.
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

dronie1965 Posted at 11-13 23:55
Just checked again , and its now in the sorting department in amsterdam . Last message before that was shipped from shenhzen 11nov at 22.29 . So there is movement.
Hallmark ? Do you have a message now , that it has arrived in some sorting facility in ireland?

No mine is in Amsterdam, just rang Dhl they say it should be out for delivery tomorrow.
2019-11-14
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Clearance delay for me too.  How long does it take to clear?  I was supposed to get it today.  
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Joemar7 Posted at 11-14 03:28
Clearance delay for me too.  How long does it take to clear?  I was supposed to get it today.

No idea in the US.
2019-11-14
Use props
zephiruspt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Portugal

I got mine on the 12 of November. I was watching 5 or 6 stores during the the previous week and the delivery time was awful on the stores that even had a date. But one store had a combo available when I called them to know availability and I reserved it.

I'm amazed by this drone, so little but so powerfull. My only issue is that I have a Samsung so no live image until the fix it.
2019-11-14
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 02:56
No mine is in Amsterdam, just rang Dhl they say it should be out for delivery tomorrow.
Oh thats good. As i said yours and my package were neighbours in the plane. Just received the message that it will be delivered to my house today do all in all quite quickly everything
2019-11-14
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

dronie1965 Posted at 11-14 04:51
Oh thats good. As i said yours and my package were neighbours in the plane. Just received the message that it will be delivered to my house today do all in all quite quickly everything

Well I’ll be happy if I see it tomorrow although weather pretty bad here, hopefully you see yours today enjoy .
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 05:05
Well I’ll be happy if I see it tomorrow although weather pretty bad here, hopefully you see yours today enjoy .

Horrible weather over here too, strong winds, heavvy rain and very cold... I woke up this morning kind of happy I dont have mine yet... I would be tempted every time the rain stops lol
2019-11-14
Use props
fliptwister
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22516 ft
United States

Mine is also in ANCHORAGE, AK on clearance delay. When I go out to FedEx web site I get more info. Apparently it being held for duty payment. I ordered the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from DJI within a half hour after it was announced and I was expecting to receive it today like many of you. I got a notification from FedEx this morning "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty". Very disappointed. I was so looking forward to getting this drone. I hope DJI can sort this out quickly. Screen shot from FedEx mobile app (tracking number blacked out):

2019-11-14
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

fliptwister Posted at 11-14 05:48
Mine is also in ANCHORAGE, AK on clearance delay. When I go out to FedEx web site I get more info. Apparently it being held for duty payment. I ordered the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from DJI within a half hour after it was announced and I was expecting to receive it today like many of you. I got a notification from FedEx this morning "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty". Very disappointed. I was so looking forward to getting this drone. I hope DJI can sort this out quickly. Screen shot from FedEx mobile app (tracking number blacked out):
[view_image]

Yup, I got the same delay message from Fedex.
2019-11-14
Use props
Me RC
lvl.2

United States

fliptwister Posted at 11-14 05:48
Mine is also in ANCHORAGE, AK on clearance delay. When I go out to FedEx web site I get more info. Apparently it being held for duty payment. I ordered the Mavic Mini Fly More Combo from DJI within a half hour after it was announced and I was expecting to receive it today like many of you. I got a notification from FedEx this morning "Shipment subject to anti-dumping/countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty". Very disappointed. I was so looking forward to getting this drone. I hope DJI can sort this out quickly. Screen shot from FedEx mobile app (tracking number blacked out):
[view_image]

Is this part of the trade wars?
https://www.usitc.gov/press_room/usad.htm

Antidumping and countervailing duty investigations are conducted under title VII of the law. The USITC conducts the injury investigations in preliminary and final phases.

Preliminary Phase Antidumping Investigations (Imports Sold at Less Than Fair Value) and Preliminary Phase Countervailing Duty Investigations (Subsidized Imports)

When: After the simultaneous filing of a petition with the USITC and the U.S. Department of Commerce, the USITC conducts a preliminary phase injury investigation.

Duration: The preliminary phase of the investigation usually must be completed within 45 days of the receipt of the petition. If Commerce has extended its deadline for initiating the investigation, the USITC must make its preliminary injury determination within 25 days after Commerce informs the USITC of the initiation of the investigation.
2019-11-14
Use props
Joemar7
lvl.4
  • >>>
American Samoa

Has anyone in the US got theirs already from DJI?  I wonder how this hold up with clearance is going to take.  I'm already searching locally just in case.  I hope it's not something drastic.  
2019-11-14
Use props
dronie1965
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

hallmark007 Posted at 11-14 05:05
Maybe i will receive 2 combos
Thanks
2019-11-14
Use props
Andytom69
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

hello friends my combo is in netherlands towards italy, but the dji store in china knows which model should send? if I'm not mistaken there are 2 models
2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Bryan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1637372 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

GOT IT
2019-11-14
Use props
fansaa32ee3c
lvl.1

Portugal

Juliflash Posted at 11-13 08:09
Is true!!

They just messaged me saying there's an incident with the order... it is delayed by one day..
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

lolol awesome!! have fun... can't wait for mine!
2019-11-14
Use props
Juliflash
lvl.4

Spain

fansaa32ee3c Posted at 11-14 08:32
They just messaged me saying there's an incident with the order... it is delayed by one day..

Oh dear that makes me nervous...
How did they message you?
2019-11-14
Use props
djicheaha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dronez Posted at 11-13 21:44
Mine appears to be delayed also. Having issues clearing the import phase..

Wednesday , 11/13/2019

Same status here. Waiting for clearance to ship to Georgia.
2019-11-14
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

DELIVERED! yaa i will fly this tiny bird later on today. It's still frozen from being on the FedEX truck.
Ordered on 10/30 Fly More
2019-11-14
Use props
fansaa32ee3c
lvl.1

Portugal

Juliflash Posted at 11-14 08:37
Oh dear that makes me nervous...
How did they message you?

Got an email and a message on their website. And the status of the ordered changed to "Pedido creado".
The email was pretty strange because they said there's an incident bla bla bla their provider bla bla bla, delayed 1 day.. but then they ask if I want a refund.
Then I reached their support like and they said their order of 50x products is delayed 1 day... let's see
2019-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules