Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera Settimg lost after Battery change
1248 4 2019-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVT
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

Hi,

when I change the battery of the I2, sometimes the I2 lost the camera settings like D-Log to Cinemaic-like or normal,
count from continously to 0001, Resolution and so on.

Whats that? On every cheep camera I make my basic setup for one time and then it works.

Why ist DJI not able to implement this basic feature in the I2? That is not professional!

Uwe
2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will directly forward this concern of yours to our designated department for attention. We will surely keep you updated once we already hear from them. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2019-11-10
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

This is one of many  known software problems since the beginning and has been reported many times.
Also can happen if you just change the lense.
Many basic settings, like landing protection, are also being changed without input. Not really great if you need to do a hand catch and the gear comes down and the bird goes up.
DJI should really start to fix these problems known since about 3 years.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, AVT. Thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please send me the video showing the problem for us to forward this to our designated department and will help us optimize the said issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-22
Use props
AVT
lvl.1
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-11-22 09:01
Hi, AVT. Thank you for patiently waiting. Can you please send me the video showing the problem for us to forward this to our designated department and will help us optimize the said issue. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi Gamora,

one year has passed and DJI has still not managed to add a feature,
that is built into every cheap camera.

Shame!

Thanks for nothing!
2021-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules