Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin SC Broke...but DJI Support is AWESOME
2600 3 2019-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
azvisuals
lvl.3
United States

I bought my Ronin SC at release and love it so far. However, it broke after a few months of use. This was super disapointing and outright scary because my phone was in the mount when it failed. I made a video documenting my experience with this issue, and contacting the DJI support team so check it out below for the details. But long story short, they were awesome and I now have the new part in hand. Hopefully this one doesn't break!

Like I mentioned in the video, I decided to go with DJI over one of their competeors because of the brand support and the fact that they stand behind their products. So thanks again DJI!
I am a very small content creator who just started YouTube. So if my video was helpful, please leave a thumbs up and even subscribe because it will support my channel a lot. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/frh4EY847jk

2019-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi azvisuals, sorry for the troubles with the device and glad to know our support team and repair center were able to have it solved, hope you have a great time with it and if there is any other problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2019-11-10
Use props
fans9e7a0ec2
New

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-11-10 22:29
Hi azvisuals, sorry for the troubles with the device and glad to know our support team and repair center were able to have it solved, hope you have a great time with it and if there is any other problem, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Hey there,
I bought a ronin SC and never used the phone mount. Took it out the packaging today and it was in two pieces, broken. Please note I’ve never used this, not even once. I have a picture of the receipt to show proof of purchase and would appreciate it if the phone holder could be replaced. Thank you!
Jake
2020-11-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9e7a0ec2 Posted at 11-26 03:08
Hey there,
I bought a ronin SC and never used the phone mount. Took it out the packaging today and it was in two pieces, broken. Please note I’ve never used this, not even once. I have a picture of the receipt to show proof of purchase and would appreciate it if the phone holder could be replaced. Thank you!
Jake

Hi Jake, sorry for that case happened. Please send us the details to this email: support@dji.com, our team will help to check and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules