External battery
916 5 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vascoarmartins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45394 ft
Switzerland

Hi to all, Did anyone tryed to use the Osmo Pro X5 with an external battery for better life time recording.
If yes, how was your setup and what battery did you use.

thank you and best regards
Vasco
2019-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I did try it with my Osmo Mobile.
Worked great for motionlapses.
(on a tripod).
Not so much for hand held shooting though.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're hoping that you could get the best recommendation that you may need with regard to this matter. Thank you for your support!
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_CrBDlP1cLGjN
lvl.1

United States

I use a vlock battery.  Use the dtap output from the battery..  Male dtap to osmo dc plug.  Had to get a friend to make me the cable using a male dtap plug to osmo dc plug (used one from osmo dc plug to 10 pin connector)Works all day long.  Also battery has a usb output to charge my phone.
If any DJI reps read this, i would love to know the specs for the osmo dc plug, so i can get a proper cable made.  What is the size of the dc plug?
2019-11-11
Use props
djiuser_CrBDlP1cLGjN
lvl.1

United States

I use a vlock battery.  Use the dtap output from the battery..  Male dtap to osmo dc plug.  Had to get a friend to make me the cable using a male dtap plug to osmo dc plug (used one from osmo dc plug to 10 pin connector)Works all day long.  Also battery has a usb output to charge my phone.
If any DJI reps read this, i would love to know the specs for the osmo dc plug, so i can get a proper cable made.  What is the size of the dc plug?
2019-11-11
Use props
fans4ea4af5c
New

Russia

Привет! Помогите скачать мануал для osmo x5 raw. Существует ли мануал на русском?
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules