969 3 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pianoplayer7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 259055 ft
United States

Hello forum users,

I am trying to accumulate DJI forum points because I need some credits. I was wondering if any forum users that have had their videos, photos, or tutorials posted on the digest could give me some suggestions on how to make a digest-worthy post. I am not sure what the best methods are, but I know that those of you who have had your work on the digest could give me some great suggestions. Thanks
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day pianoplayer7. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI members with regards to this matter and on how to be able to have your creation be posted on the Digest section. In addition DJI administrators and moderators view videos, photos and content that DJI Forum members posted and they decide whether it's good enough to be marked as Digest. Also, there will be 600 points reward for Digest. We are looking forward to see your creation be posted on the Digest section.
2019-11-11
Use props
fans48f0c1a5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-11 10:49
Hello and good day pianoplayer7. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI members with regards to this matter and on how to be able to have your creation be posted on the Digest section. In addition DJI administrators and moderators view videos, photos and content that DJI Forum members posted and they decide whether it's good enough to be marked as Digest. Also, there will be 600 points reward for Digest. We are looking forward to see your creation be posted on the Digest section.

Where is the digest section?
2019-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans48f0c1a5 Posted at 11-16 03:07
Where is the digest section?

Hello and good day. Thank you for reachin out. The DJI Digest will be displayed on the Homepage of DJI Forum. For reference, you can check it here: https://forum.dji.com/ . Thank you.
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules