Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

Hi guys !
sorry for my english but im not
Just 2 last times i flied with my air i approaching with this problem...after some minutes my drone instantly start landing because battery go from 90 to 0 in a sec...what could be?
Thank you for your help !

2.jpg 1.jpg

2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the battery of your DJI Mavic Air. Before this issue happened have you stored the said battery properly? May we know if you have updated the battery firmware to the latest one. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-11
Use props
Vofas
Second Officer
Flight distance : 200853 ft
Russia

Recently discussed the same problem. https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=199990
2019-11-11
Use props
sirioilmago
lvl.2
Flight distance : 78150 ft
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-11 13:45
Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the battery of your DJI Mavic Air. Before this issue happened have you stored the said battery properly? May we know if you have updated the battery firmware to the latest one. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

yeah i get this problem randomly...i will try this week end and i will make you know !
thank you for your help
2019-11-12
Use props
BobB
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Problem seems to be showing up more and more. I wonder if the battery age is the problem? Seems when the Air models get to be a certain age they start having this problem.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

sirioilmago Posted at 11-12 10:22
yeah i get this problem randomly...i will try this week end and i will make you know !
thank you for your help

You're very much welcome, Always happy to assists. Thank you.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules