IPhone stutter with Filmic Pro
2244 9 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antitainment
lvl.1

Germany

hey,
i have the osmo mobile 3 for a few days and after some recordings i notice a constant stuttering with the Filmic Pro and Mimo app. Only in the Iphone Stock Camera the footage is smooth and fine. has anyone a solution for this problem? I use IPhone 8.

2019-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Can you share an example?
2019-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

I use Filmic Pro with my Osmo Mobile and the only issue I have is focus 'bumping'.
So I have to set it to manual focus
(which is better anyway if you want to take control)
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know the you are having troubles with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a sample footage of the said issue for us to check and for us to assists you with regards to this matter. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2019-11-11
Use props
Antitainment
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-11 13:28
Hi, I am sorry to know the you are having troubles with your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a sample footage of the said issue for us to check and for us to assists you with regards to this matter. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Okay thanks for feedback, tomorrow i'll post an example for this issue. the footage is always a bit shaky, no matter if i walked pretty slow or normal.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Antitainment Posted at 11-11 13:53
Okay thanks for feedback, tomorrow i'll post an example for this issue. the footage is always a bit shaky, no matter if i walked pretty slow or normal.

You're very much welcome. If you have any other concern, please don't hesitate to post it here in DJI Forum. Thank you.
2019-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Antitainment Posted at 11-11 13:53

And are you on manual focus?
2019-11-11
Use props
Antitainment
lvl.1

Germany

here are 2 short test clips. Filmic pro 4K 24 Fps, Its so horrible shaky. In the Mimo App and Stock Camera App its much better than Filmic but also a bit shaky.  The Stabilization Button in Filmic Pro is off. Or is it neccesary to turn it on? I thought the Stabalization comes from the Gimbal

https://streamable.com/3m1fl

https://streamable.com/2r054

Yes, its with manual focus

2019-11-12
Use props
Antitainment
lvl.1

Germany

Antitainment Posted at 11-12 05:27
here are 2 short test clips. Filmic pro 4K 24 Fps, Its so horrible shaky. In the Mimo App and Stock Camera App its much better than Filmic but also a bit shaky.  The Stabilization Button in Filmic Pro is off. Or is it neccesary to turn it on? I thought the Stabalization comes from the Gimbal

https://streamable.com/3m1fl

Maybe i found an interesting Point. its not really nice to see with test footage in my flat, but it seems to me that these horrible stuttering comes if i locked the tilt axis. im not sure and try to figure out that tomorrow.
2019-11-12
Use props
Antitainment
lvl.1

Germany

The shaky footage is still there. Has anyone an Idea what i can do or try out to solve this problem with these horrible stutters?
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules