Problems with Osmo Mobile 3 and Galaxy Note 8
1869 2 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex123123
New

United States

Hello,
Really enojying making videos with Osmo Mobile 3. It's such a great product! After a few weeks of usage of Galaxy Note 8 a weird thing started happening: every 10 minutes or so it loses connection with a phone and requires reconnection. It's a bit annoying :-(. What can I do to fix the issue? Should I exchange my Osmo Mobile 3 for a new one while I still can or is it a software issue?

Thanks!
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 is having issue. Have you tried using another mobile device that is recommended for the said Gimbal? If in case you do not have a different mobile device, I would suggest to uninstall and reinstall the DJI Mimo application for us to see if the issue will still persists. Just a friendly save all files before uninstalling the DJI Mimo application. Please keep us posted for us to be able to assists you further. Thank you.
2019-11-11
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I'd wait until they resolve the similar issues reported by dozens of other android users in multiple threads here - supposedly any day now.
[Update - the app version dated 8 November should have fixed the problem - are you using that version??]
2019-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules