Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Stitching unstitched DNGs Vertical Panoramas w PS/LR/ICE for 4/5 ...
2227 3 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
staniboi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24157 ft
Austria

Hello everybody,

I am kinda new on this forum, i have tried to find answers on my problem, but i haven't manage to find the right topic. So i guess it would be fine to create new and learn about your workflow for stitching and editing Panoramas (DNG).

I own a Mavic Air and my mostly photos are vertical panoramas because unfortunately Mavic Air don't support a vertical photo mode , and i like edit RAWs and kinda not satisfied with how the drone itself stitch the JPEGs automatically, i would like to know which kind of options you use to get best vertical panorama stitched photos?

Or what kind of option uses App itself when stitching photos?

Options for LR/PS:
- Spherical
- Cylindrical
- Perspective
as well there is possability to use Boundry Wrap 0-100

LR.JPG

Options for ICE:
- Cylindrical
- Transverse Cylindrical
- Mercator
- Transverse Mercator
- Spherical
- Transverse Spherical
- Orthographic
- Fisheye
- Stereographic
- Perspective

ICE.jpg

Maybe someone have any clues which projection would be best for Mavic Air Vertical Panorama.

Best Regards,
Stani

2019-11-11
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I use autopano giga for this.
Works great.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the Mavic Air doesn't support vertical shooting, however, we're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide recommendations that might help with your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-11-12
Use props
staniboi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24157 ft
Austria

DJI Tony Posted at 11-12 09:54
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Unfortunately, the Mavic Air doesn't support vertical shooting, however, we're sure that our valued DJI Forum members would provide recommendations that might help with your query. Thank you for your support.

The only way to shoot vertical is by using the Vertical Panorama, now i would like to know just which setting for stitching photos would be the best and would fit the best for Mavic air camera lens.
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules