Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 APP Issues
873 4 2019-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joemart
lvl.1
Australia

Need help, bought new
mavic
air, Downloaded the DJI GO 4 APP but s/ware keeps resetting im using a Iphone Xs Max.
i would very much appreciate any help or feedback.
THX in advance.
2019-11-11
Use props
I Campos
lvl.1
United States

I'm on the same boat, or should I say aircraft?! Jokes aside, I just got a Mavic Air and the app keeps crashing on me, I'm also using an iPhone XS Max running iOS 13.2.2
I talked to support today and they said they escalated the issue to engineering team. Fingers crossed they resolve to work and finally deliver a good app.
2019-11-11
Use props
fans48f0c1a5
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

There are two apps in android so if there are two apps in the apple app store try the earlier version.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic Air. Have you tried to use a different mobile device to see if the issue persists? As of the moment, the Iphone Xs Max is not  yet tested to work properly with the DJI Mavic Air. But rest assured that our DJI R&D team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the recommended mobile device lists for the DJI Mavic Air in the near future. For reference I will be posting the list of the recommended for the DJI Mavic Air. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2019-11-12
Use props
DarioSr
New
Flight distance : 240 ft

United States

Mavic Air.
I am having the same issue as the previous posts. Iphone 8 plus, IOS 13.2.2. Also used an Ipad Pro, running the same IOS version. Same result, the app closes itself. Please help, we bought a very expensive piece of hardware and not able to use it.
thanks in advance for your help
2019-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules