Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Take DJI's Osmo Mobile 3 Survey and Win Exciting DJI Gifts
2620 12 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Dear DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Users:

Fill out this survey and let us know your thoughts about Osmo Mobile 3! It will only take 3 minutes to finish:https://www.wjx.cn/jq/49230212.aspx

At the end of the survey, we will ask if you would like to participate in a 30-40 minutes in-depth phone interview, to learn more about your experience using Osmo Mobile 3. You will get a 15% off coupon for DJI products upon the completion of our phone interview.
Expiration date:  November 19th

*Your information is only used for improving DJI OM3’s user experience, not for any other purposes.

2019-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one again!
2019-11-12
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

There is still a lot of chinese in there!
2019-11-12
Use props
P!TT
lvl.1
Canada

I would like to answer the last option of question #6 "What brand and which model?" so you can research the competition a bit however you have not included a text field for me to respond.
2019-11-12
Use props
P!TT
lvl.1
Canada

Question #1 and question #5 are the same, are you trolling us with this survey?
2019-11-12
Use props
P!TT
lvl.1
Canada

here's the end of the survey

您的答卷已经提交,感谢您的参与!
免费注册GlobalTestMarket会员, 即可做调查赚钱,每个调查可赚7-10元
亲爱的朋友:
GlobalTestMarket(GTM)是全球领先市场调查提供商GMI旗下公司。
注册成GTM会员后即可参与GMI的在线问卷调查。
完成一个问卷调查通常可获取700-1000个积分,相当于7-10元。
积分可以在GTM网站上直接兑换成支付宝或者是京东、亚马逊现金抵用券,而且起兑点低,只需2000多积分就可以兑换。

GTM是非常值得信赖的调查网站,如果大家有兴趣,不妨注册会员试试看!

地址:点击这里参与
问卷星 提供技术支持

what does this say?
2019-11-12
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your answer sheet has been submitted, thank you for your participation!
Free registration of GlobalTestMarket members, you can do research to make money, each survey can earn 7-10 yuan
Dear friends:
GlobalTestMarket (GTM) is a global leader in market research provider GMI.
After registering as a GTM member, you can participate in GMI's online survey.
Completing a survey usually yields 700-1000 points, which is equivalent to 7-10 yuan.
Points can be directly converted into Alipay or Jingdong, Amazon cash vouchers on the GTM website, and the redemption point is low, only 2,000 points can be redeemed.

GTM is a very trustworthy survey website. If you are interested, you may wish to sign up for a member to try it out!

Address: Click here to participate
Questionnaire Star Provide technical support
2019-11-12
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

I completed it and took the opportunity to suggest...

- adjustment of crooked horizon
- ability to switch modes without having to use Mimo
- provision of adjustment of camera parameters on Android (where Android makes that possible)
2019-11-12
Use props
FatherOfMayhem3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I dare DJI to call me about the OSMO 3... Filled out the form but suspect they wont as I use Android.
2019-11-13
Use props
Veggiem
New

Vietnam

My panoramic shots are being saved to my mobile phone! This should NOT be happening, as your product has been out for a year now... This is very annoying to have your media parted in two areas.
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Panda
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Veggiem Posted at 11-17 23:20
My panoramic shots are being saved to my mobile phone! This should NOT be happening, as your product has been out for a year now... This is very annoying to have your media parted in two areas.

Do you mean panorama using Osmo Pocket or using Osmo Mobile 3? If it's Osmo Mobile 3, all pictures and videos should all be saving to phone album, not anywhere else.

2019-11-18
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

FatherOfMayhem3 Posted at 11-13 11:43
I dare DJI to call me about the OSMO 3... Filled out the form but suspect they wont as I use Android.

DJI aren't scared of you. Relax. don't be so dramatic. the people making the call are just researchers and are not going to be engineers. they will simply relay the data they get from the calls so treat them with respect.

i'm an android user and I've already been contacted.
2019-11-20
Use props
scenicsites
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8891 ft
Canada

So I just spent 10 minutes filling out the survey and then at the bottom I pressed what looked like a submit button (the text is in Chinese I believe) and then I get this chinese text show up 此问卷处于停止状态,仅供浏览,请勿填写!. I put it into a translator and this is what I got (This questionnaire is in a stopped state and is for browsing purposes only. Please do not fill it out!). This would have been nice to have this information in english BEFORE I filled it out!
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules