Iphone 11 and dji go 4 crashing
3250 7 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscf8541ee
New

United States

I can't go to far in the app before it crashing . I have updated my phone and also taken the faa test questions as fast as i can to get it to release the app ... HELP

2019-11-12
Use props
jayally
lvl.1

United States

I have an android note9 and just bought the mobile 3 on 11/11 and the APP keeps crashing not allowing me to record more than a couple of minutes. I don't know what to do to fix this besides return it and buy something else.
2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_qXdy8l5Blhdw
lvl.1

United States

They told me they will have a fix in a couple of weeks that you’ll download via computer and the DJI Assistant. That’s right a few weeks. I’m not happy.
2019-11-12
Use props
jayally
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_qXdy8l5Blhdw Posted at 11-12 16:38
They told me they will have a fix in a couple of weeks that you’ll download via computer and the DJI Assistant. That’s right a few weeks. I’m not happy.

I had an update available on the APP and I was able to use it for the first time for more than a couple of minutes. Hopefully this is the fix everyone was waiting for. Go to the store and update it and see what happens.  I started searching for other software to use and possible a different gimble and returning it so they updated it just in time.  When the software is required to make something function as designed it better darn work!!
Edited to add I am using the DJI Mimo app so we may not be having the same issue.
2019-11-13
Use props
I Campos
lvl.1
United States

Hey there,

They just updated the app this week and now it's working on iOS and iPadOS. I had the same issues and now it's all good.
2019-11-16
Use props
fans7468711b
New

Sri Lanka

Download Checkra1n‌ for jailbreak iOS 13 - 13.2.2 iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max. For A12, this includes the iPhone XS Max, XS, XR and 2018 iPad Pro. Now available Mac and Windows versions.
2019-12-1
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

Hello, with the new version of the app it no longer hangs
2019-12-1
Use props
paullb1
lvl.1

United States

I Campos Posted at 11-16 21:51
Hey there,

They just updated the app this week and now it's working on iOS and iPadOS. I had the same issues and now it's all good.

Are you flying a Mavic Air? I just uninstalled the DJI Go4 app and am reinstalling it for the fourth time. Hopefully it will work now.
2019-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules