Mavic Mini - No live video on the DJI Fly app.
5234 12 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IEdzus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423369 ft
Ireland

Using a samsung S7 phone, theres no live video.
Im using the latest firmware and app version.

I can see the image updates as i switch the photo/video mode.

Also the device is overheating as the remote is trying to charge the phone when pugged in, this should be disabled..

2019-11-12
Use props
djiuser_FZkWfavIhmWs
New

United Kingdom

I have the same phone and the same issue.  Hope its sorted quickly
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Mavic Mini. when you are encountering the no live video issue are you seeing any error message on the status bar on the DJI Fly. To isolate the issue, kindly please relink the remote control and the drone to reestablish a fresh connection. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-11-12
Use props
fans4160dc7e
lvl.1

Canada

Same phone, same issues, please post a solution if you find one, this is very frustrating. Thank you.
2019-11-12
Use props
fans4160dc7e
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-12 16:09
Hi, I am sorry to know that you are having trouble with your DJI Mavic Mini. when you are encountering the no live video issue are you seeing any error message on the status bar on the DJI Fly. To isolate the issue, kindly please relink the remote control and the drone to reestablish a fresh connection. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

The flight status is normal.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi IEdzus, sorry for the difficulties and appreciate your feedback, we would like more details for further analysis:1. What is your firmware version and the APP version?
2. What is the OS version of your phone?
3. The serial number of your drone.
4. A short screen recording of the issue.
5. Flight logs under DJI Assistant 2 (https://www.dji.com/mavic-mini/downloads) -- Log Export--Save to local. Then please upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here.
Thank you in advance.

The RC will charge Android mobile phone by default due to Android system protocol, it cannot be disabled, appreciate your understanding.
2019-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4160dc7e Posted at 11-12 17:13
Same phone, same issues, please post a solution if you find one, this is very frustrating. Thank you.

Hi there, could you please refer to my post in 6# and provide more details so that we can help? Thank you.
2019-11-13
Use props
IEdzus
lvl.2
Flight distance : 423369 ft
Ireland

I have contacted customer support and given them all the details required.

For further info here,

-Im using Samsung S7 8.0
-Latest DJI firmware and app version
-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJKK3dWlO8g

I have tried to reset and reconnect the drone and remote, i refreshed the firmware and the relinked the remote.

Its clearly an issue with the S7 and the latest app version. Rest of the app works fine, and the drone is not faulty as i tried using another phone and it worked fine.

There's a battery drain when the app i running, so that could be the issue.
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

IEdzus Posted at 11-13 06:18
I have contacted customer support and given them all the details required.

For further info here,

Hi IEdzus, sorry to keep you waiting, the issue with the Samsung S7 should have been fixed, please scan the QR Code on our website or download the DJI Fly APP again in Google Play to see if the issue persists, thank you.
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans4160dc7e Posted at 11-12 17:13
Same phone, same issues, please post a solution if you find one, this is very frustrating. Thank you.

Hi there, sorry to keep you waiting and the inconvenience caused, the issue with the Samsung S7 should have been fixed, please scan the QR Code on our website or download the DJI Fly APP again in Google Play to see if the issue persists, thank you.
2019-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_FZkWfavIhmWs Posted at 11-12 15:00
I have the same phone and the same issue.  Hope its sorted quickly

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused, the issue with the Samsung S7 should have been fixed, please scan the QR Code on our website or download the DJI Fly APP again from Google Play to see if the issue persists, thank you.
Looking forward to your feedback.
2019-11-15
Use props
fans7df02dd5
lvl.1

United States

the s7 has issues with it.. get a s8 and youll be fine its the phone others have this issue
2019-11-16
Use props
JohnK48
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311020 ft
United States

Same issue
2019-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules