dji fly app,not working
19119 52 2019-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2HnWZObxdkwF
New

Greece

the last three days i noticed that the icon that shows the strenght signal between the uav and the remote control ( looks like the icon of a wifi connection, next to battery icon) is missing, and i don't see it, in dji fly app. I noticed that flying mini and mavic air 2. What should i do? Should i be worried?
My phone is samsung 9+. I rebooted the phone, i installed the app again, i refreshed the update firmware to the drone and the rc, and still nothing...
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_qO7KIQY6b3Vu
New

Sweden

Hello... I have The Huawei P30 and I try to open DJI Fly The <<album>> but it closes direct so i cant see anything...
First it workkings good but after few days i have this problem.....
2020-6-16
Use props
ChriPop
New

United States

Since the latest iOS update, the video editor in the DJI Fly app no longer works properly.  It works ok on my iPhone, but NOT on my iPad Pro or my iPad Mini 4.  Help DJI!  We need an application update for better  video editing on the iPad line since the last iOS update. .  
2020-7-2
Use props
djiuser_PzWjBm2tlaU3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85095 ft

Germany

Hello... I have The Huawei P20 lite and I try to open in the DJI Fly app the  album function but it closes direct after a short view of the videos/picrutes list
for the First days it workkings well but after few days i have this trouble  the same problem as the user in post 42 please help
2020-7-9
Use props
Zefred
lvl.1

Canada

Hi ! I bought the p41Pro just to fly, and even though DJI go 4 installs perfectly, DJI Fly doesn't. I get a "error parsing package" message.
Is there any way to work around this ?
2020-8-19
Use props
djiuser_il8PFmsHSevy
New

Philippines

I tried flying my dji MAVIC mini but the dji fly application has prompted "dji fly unfortunately stop" one time I stated  MEU required calibration in red font and gone immediately.
2020-12-8
Use props
djiuser_BbjAKzWebZhN
lvl.1
Australia

I am having the same issue with an LG K41s. It is ridiculous that this issue is not more widely stated. Many people find out of the compatibility issue after purchasing a product, which should not be the case. The fact that the Mini 2 is also only able to be used with the DJI Fly app is also ridiculous
2021-5-29
Use props
djiuser_MOiUj2FYySED
lvl.1

Slovenia

After last update, app dji fly breaking, the image is not liquid, the drone does not rise to the prescribed height for the homepoint. I have a huawei P20 lite Android 9, on which everything worked well. After last update no longer works now. I fly with Mavic Air 2.  I will not change the phone due to the dji app.
2021-6-12
Use props
Maveric007
lvl.1

Slovenia

Looks like the last update fixed the bugs. The drone is working well again.
2021-6-23
Use props
djiuser_7WZsgKV7Vey3
New

Netherlands

Samsung s20 here
Why on earth is this app not installing.
What a farce.
2021-10-1
Use props
djiuser_P3XBYwA0IPnx
lvl.1

Australia

I can not get further than this. the App just won't do anything even after uninstalling and reinstalling
2022-1-27
Use props
djiuser_SmMavyJHXYc0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 661165 ft
Romania

Hello Fox mx,try to install the Divace info app on system CPU info and then click on CPU and you will see if your phone is 32 bit or 64. This happened to me with the Gallaxi A13 because the phone was 32 bit and to install Dji fly you  it needs 64 bits.  Also there I think you can find how the one works because I have 32 bit because it uses the core system.  My personal recommendation is for DJI to update the core system.  Thank you.
2023-7-3
Use props
djiuser_G0J4DTqOTkxU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73924 ft
Belgium

Hello,

I just bought a mavic mini 2 SE and the controller is not connecting to my phone (Redmi Note 8).

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the application several times and it doesn't work. I have no problem connecting with the Mavic mini (1). When I try the controller on another person's phone, the controller is recognized. I'm using the latest version of DJI Fly.
I restarted the phone several times, tested several cables, OTG cables.
I've updated the controller with the DJI Assistant 2 application, but it doesn't change anything.

USB debugging is enabled, but I get NO reaction when I plug the controller into the phone.

What can I do?
2023-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules