Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#Dronestrategy Award Not Granted
1263 14 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
elberti
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3985561 ft
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi all,

I am posting this to let all know DJI's promised award for the #Dronestrategy was not granted yet, and the didn't send me a drone for testing, as promised on the T&C.
I am open for alternatives if there are issues while granting the award; yet we are now in November and they are not answering any of my messages and emails.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-185103-1-1.html
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi elberti, we are so sorry to hear that, we will verify with the related team and come back to you soon.
2019-11-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I have gotten my credits, so something must have gone wrong there.
2019-11-13
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi Mindy - I haven't heard anything from you, are there any updates on this?
2019-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

elberti Posted at 11-27 06:39
Hi Mindy - I haven't heard anything from you, are there any updates on this?

Sorry for the late response, I have verified with the related team that they will contact you via forumensupperadmin@dji.com within this week, please note the email from this email address. Thank you.
2019-12-4
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-4 19:13
Sorry for the late response, I have verified with the related team that they will contact you via  within this week, please note the email from this email address. Thank you.

Mindy hi - I am afraid more than a week had passed and yet no one contacted me on the subject.
2019-12-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

elberti Posted at 12-12 01:18
Mindy hi - I am afraid more than a week had passed and yet no one contacted me on the subject.

I've verified with the team that the email has already been sent to you, did you check your spam folder?
2019-12-13
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-13 01:14
I've verified with the team that the email has already been sent to you, did you check your spam folder?

I haven't received anything, it might be the filter on behalf of the mail server.
Let them resend to my gmail: elbertini.ei@gmail.com
2019-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

elberti Posted at 12-13 01:26
I haven't received anything, it might be the filter on behalf of the mail server.
Let them resend to my gmail:

OK, we will inform the team to reply to this email account.
2019-12-13
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi Mindy - what is the status update of this?
2019-12-17
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi all,

This does not look serious as as of today January 6th 2020 DJI had not granted the promised award for a competition held last year and stated in this forum!
2020-1-6
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi Mindy - over a month a go you have posted DJI's forumsadmin team will forward the email (I doubt they have ever sent any), and yet I don't see updates on this.
Looks like it takes DJI more than a month to forward an email, and close to an year to solve a case like this.
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

elberti Posted at 1-15 07:28
Hi Mindy - over a month a go you have posted DJI's forumsadmin team will forward the email (I doubt they have ever sent any), and yet I don't see updates on this.
Looks like it takes DJI more than a month to forward an email, and close to an year to solve a case like this.

Hi elberti, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll forward your situation to the related team to verify again.
2020-1-16
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi Mindy - what is the status update of this? Soon I will be celebrating 1 year since the event had occurred...
2020-2-17
Use props
elberti
lvl.4
  • >>>
Bulgaria

Hi DJI,

Since 1+ year has passed and I was not contacted to receive my award, please proceed with ERASING my entry related to this topic at:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-185103-1-1.html
2020-6-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules