Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HDPS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 44957 ft
  • >>>
United States

FOLKS with the Download problem

Yes, I just went over the DJI torture misinformation, so simple...why they don't state that the Android file CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED directly like any other App... You just get this when you click on the downloaded files "CANNOT OPEN FILE" your cell  software cannot open DJI files (not App) and you will need to get another App to be able to open the DJI  downloaded files ( not an App) and install them in order to get the DJI App up and running.

Get this App -  Cx File Explorer

Download the DJI link, and open with CxFile Explorer...it will them download the DJI files and the  App will show up!!

I Downloaded on a Samsung S8+, Samsung S20 Ultra and Samsung S22 Ultra......work on all 3  

Now if you want to verify first if your Processor will be compatible, download the App called CPU-Z......that will tell you everything about your cell

The S8+ and S20 Ultra has the Snapdragon Processor which is compatible with DJI App....the G22 Ultra has a ARM Oxd 46/47/48 Processor which also worked with DJI App

Took me hours of googling to find out, why DJI don't make easy to users is mind boggling

Hope that helps!
2022-3-4
Use props
djiuser_AGc543bPDfSQ
lvl.1

United States

I just got a Samsung A13, which meets all the retirements you listed for running the app.  I can download it,  but it won't install and I've tried turning off every protection setting in my phone.   It installed and ran perfectly on my previous phone (LG G7 thinQ).  
DJI, get your ... together and fix your product so it's actually usable or leave the market.  I love my mini 2 but I can't fly it now.   My next drone certainly won't be a DJI.
2022-5-22
Use props
Alonzo Mosely
lvl.2
Ireland

djiuser_AGc543bPDfSQ Posted at 5-22 05:42
I just got a Samsung A13, which meets all the retirements you listed for running the app.  I can download it,  but it won't install and I've tried turning off every protection setting in my phone.   It installed and ran perfectly on my previous phone (LG G7 thinQ).  
DJI, get your ... together and fix your product so it's actually usable or leave the market.  I love my mini 2 but I can't fly it now.   My next drone certainly won't be a DJI.

Hi. I think 32bit Android is running on your phone that is not compatible with DJI Fly app.
Check my #54 post.
2022-6-25
Use props
DMXLights
lvl.1
Ireland

I have installed the app no problem on Redmi Note 11 Pro 5g, Lenovo tab 8505X and Samsung A7. I got it to install using Opera browser and not via google Chrome.

Downloaded from DJI via Opera and then click on downloads in Opera and installed that wan and when asked to Allow from unknown sources and it installed no problem at all
2022-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules