Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Invalid Battery
1629 6 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shredder777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 114928 ft
United States

What would be the best way to resolve this?  I have only had it for a year

battery error

battery error
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Mavic 2 Pro has caused, For us to isolate the issue, please try to refresh the firmware of the drone with the said battery on the drone. I will be posting a link
( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Video Tutorial  for the firmware refresh/update. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

2019-11-13
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-13 16:53
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble your DJI Mavic 2 Pro has caused, For us to isolate the issue, please try to refresh the firmware of the drone with the said battery on the drone. I will be posting a link
( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ) for the DJI Assistant 2 and an official DJI Video Tutorial  for the firmware refresh/update. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello, thank you for the response.  I did the update and it failed when it tried to update the battery.

it stopped at 80% and said if I power off, it will try to repair.  
2019-11-23
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

shredder777 Posted at 11-23 19:58
Hello, thank you for the response.  I did the update and it failed when it tried to update the battery.

it stopped at 80% and said if I power off, it will try to repair.

I had to send a battery back. Mine had a different error, saying the battery was not attached. They swapped it out pretty quickly.
2019-11-23
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

Shantok Posted at 11-23 21:35
I had to send a battery back. Mine had a different error, saying the battery was not attached. They swapped it out pretty quickly.

I see.. I was thinking of taking it to the local DJI store which is in Costa Mesa Ca.  I will call them.  
2019-11-23
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

shredder777 Posted at 11-23 21:37
I see.. I was thinking of taking it to the local DJI store which is in Costa Mesa Ca.  I will call them.

I am not so lucky to have a store near me.
2019-11-24
Use props
shredder777
lvl.3
United States

Shantok Posted at 2019-11-24 09:24
I am not so lucky to have a store near me.

This was the first battery problem and I shelved it and bought another.  then 8 months later I have another battery fail from another update.  for the 2 batteries, they say I have to pay full price for 2 batteries.  NO REASON!  They say read the after sales policy.. lol, really!
2020-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules