15338 111 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Akrita
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37927 ft
United States

Also here some videos to prove the symptoms
Since I am not allowed to post link for the video, you can look on youtube for "Dji Mavic mini error code: 30168 symptoms"
I hope it is a firmware issue.
2020-1-22
Use props
Akrita
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_WFDLsFXx3gbW Posted at 2019-12-31 09:27
Hello, wehre are you getting this view of flight total distance? Thanks.

In you app click on your profile, it is on that wavy beach background
2020-1-22
Use props
Akrita
lvl.1
United States

Problem FIXED by replacing all 4 propellers.
2020-1-23
Use props
ALI ALERYANI
New
Flight distance : 3996 ft
United States

I saw like you ( aircraft max power load reached (code: 30168 ) . I bought mavic mini 2 weeks ago and i try solve this problem like i try to downgrade last frimware with program (DJI assistant ) and i try to download last frimware also the problem is still there . my last decision to return this drone . i believe the DJI company these days doesn't care about customers so i will chose other company . i sent to costumer service 7 days ago but there is no respond .
2020-1-24
Use props
ALI ALERYANI
New
Flight distance : 3996 ft
United States

i flown mavic mini without strong wind and atittude about 10 meters .
I saw like you ( aircraft max power load reached (code: 30168 ) . I bought mavic mini 2 weeks ago and i try solve this problem like i try to downgrade last frimware with program (DJI assistant ) and i try to download last frimware also the problem is still there . my last decision to return this drone . i believe the DJI company these days doesn't care about customers so i will chose other company . i sent to costumer service 7 days ago but there is no respond .
2020-1-24
Use props
fans5a085a2e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28110 ft
Iran

unfortunately, my drone surprised me by this error. since its almost 10 days that i bought mavic mini and all the batteries are in good situation, i faced this error during hover position and also in next flight for sport mode. I guess that flight temperature could be one on the causes in this problem. I use my drone in 1 degree on centigrade. I'm really disappointed by this error. i afraid that my drone drop and crash during flight. i use it for wedding and its vital for me to be reliable.
2020-1-26
Use props
Mohammadmfa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28110 ft
Iran

fans5a085a2e Posted at 1-26 22:04
unfortunately, my drone surprised me by this error. since its almost 10 days that i bought mavic mini and all the batteries are in good situation, i faced this error during hover position and also in next flight for sport mode. I guess that flight temperature could be one on the causes in this problem. I use my drone in 1 degree on centigrade. I'm really disappointed by this error. i afraid that my drone drop and crash during flight. i use it for wedding and its vital for me to be reliable.

Hi again my friends, my drone seems to be fixed. i thinks the main problem was related to propeller guard. while i used this, mentioned error is appeared. i tried to refresh internal firmware by PC and then i never find such this error during next flights. I think that this error is just a bug in software which might cause crash.
2020-1-31
Use props
fans0ab48229
lvl.1
Flight distance : 123232 ft
United States

received several messages on the return flight back to the home point , I start getting the Not Enough Force/ESC Error message and according to flight data, several messages almost continuously.  Also  Aircraft max power load reached. Decrease altitude and fly with caution. If this issue persists, land immediately (Code: 30168).  There was no strong wind and actually good conditions to fly.  Not understanding why the drone drops rapidly and eventually crashed in the return to home phase after going up to the set altitude for return to home after about 150 feet it went into a rapid descent and crashed, then bounced back up and flew back to the home point but at about 5 feet above the ground and would not ascend and crashed into a bush about 4 feet from the home point.  The mavic mini crashing/descending with no ability to control it is happening to often to be a pilot error situation. My mavic mini worked fine on several flights, flew it in Thailand and in the US without a problem and never reacted with a fall out of the sky like this....something is wrong and I honestly cannot trust this drone to fly after this last experience and crash.
2020-3-10
Use props
thE29
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14094 ft
Austria

Mohammadmfa Posted at 1-31 23:49
Hi again my friends, my drone seems to be fixed. i thinks the main problem was related to propeller guard. while i used this, mentioned error is appeared. i tried to refresh internal firmware by PC and then i never find such this error during next flights. I think that this error is just a bug in software which might cause crash.

When you had the prop guard on, did you enable extra payload in the settings?
2020-3-10
Use props
djiuser_Us4Xud0heeAY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

I got this error message and it just dropped 2 x from the sky lucky it was only one meter and long grass and not hard but it did fall from the sky this the first time I had it out all ready to fly been waiting for days now just using my other drone it was not the wind and notic6 it will not go up clime or faward in any wind at all the drop as if I landed it and my first drone just flyed away and lost fell from the sky this a joke my cheap drone is the only one I seem to be able to fly so why did I buy a drone that dont fly and I cant report or get awnser to the first drone now this bad dji I just want it to work
Screenshot_20200313-141025.jpg
2020-3-13
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

djiuser_Us4Xud0heeAY Posted at 3-13 06:16
I got this error message and it just dropped 2 x from the sky lucky it was only one meter and long grass and not hard but it did fall from the sky this the first time I had it out all ready to fly been waiting for days now just using my other drone it was not the wind and notic6 it will not go up clime or faward in any wind at all the drop as if I landed it and my first drone just flyed away and lost fell from the sky this a joke my cheap drone is the only one I seem to be able to fly so why did I buy a drone that dont fly and I cant report or get awnser to the first drone now this bad dji I just want it to work

Hi,

Best to open a new thread, and do upload your flightlog using this link > https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/

Ofcourse contact DJI support.

cheers
JJB
2020-3-13
Use props
luismigueleguil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 86490 ft
Spain

Hola. Me ocurre lo mismo y son tres ocasiones. error y pierdo el control y se cae al suelo. Tengo miedo de volar este artefacto. sin viento y con pilotage suave. No se que hacer la verdad. en mi tercer intento ya se han roto las helices. Algun consejo?
2020-3-16
Use props
djiuser_Us4Xud0heeAY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_of4QI41NHDEN Posted at 2019-11-25 00:11
So I used to get the normal insufficient power message like everyone else, but today I got this disturbing error message. Aircraft max Power load reached. Wtf? Has anyone had this message yet? So concerning.

The error is warped props thry need changing to stop this error they dont cut the air properly to give anoth lift hence it drops from thr sky
2020-3-28
Use props
djiuser_Us4Xud0heeAY
lvl.1

United Kingdom

MAX LOAD POWER REACHED FIX
it is the props that needs to be changed all 4 of them and dump old screws as they have lock tight in the new screws the cause are warped props but can make the drone fall from the sky like mine did Google this you will get this awnser please if you get it dont fly you could lose your drone
2020-3-28
Use props
Arkaitz Mugerza
New
Flight distance : 3417694 ft
Spain

Hola ,tengo un Dji Mavic Mini , tiene aproximadamente un mes y ya me ha dado varias problemas.Hace tres semanas despegue el Dron, perdí el control y se estrello contra un árbol. Después de eso volvió a funcionar bien, a pesar de que no averiguara por que hizo eso. En estos últimos días lo he estado usando y me ha empezado dar errores de "a alcanzado la potencia máxima"error :30168. También he notado que no tiene mucha fuerza al volar y hace movimientos estraños,. En mis últimos vuelos el Dron estaba estable en el aire y descendió sin control . Esto puede ser peligroso para perder el dron y ademas no puedo volar en estas condiciones por que no da seguridad. Por favor si alguien me puede ayudar con este problema.
2020-4-1
Use props
Arkaitz Mugerza
New
Flight distance : 3417694 ft
Spain

Hello ,I have a Dji Mavic Mini , it has about a month and has already given me several problems. Three weeks ago the drone took off, I lost control and crashed into a tree. After that it worked well again, even though I didn't find out why he did that. In the last few days I have been using it and it has started to give me errors of "to reach the maximum power"error :30168. I've also noticed that he doesn't have much strength when flying and makes strange moves. On my last flights the drone was stable in the air and descended uncontrolled . This can be dangerous to lose the drone and now I can't fly in these conditions because it doesn't give security. Please if anyone can help me with this problem.
2020-4-1
Use props
djiuser_YUyVpuCApGjP
New

New Zealand

I get this same issue with my mini and it just does an uncontrolled descent with no input from me. I find that if I’m quick enough, sometimes I can save it by first releasing all controls then holding throttle up and just barely touches the ground then goes back to normal until it happens again.  Dry annoying thing to happen as I almost lost it into water the first time it happened. DJI definitely need to resolve this
2020-4-4
Use props
fansfc8f3210
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

djiuser_YUyVpuCApGjP Posted at 4-4 04:44
I get this same issue with my mini and it just does an uncontrolled descent with no input from me. I find that if I’m quick enough, sometimes I can save it by first releasing all controls then holding throttle up and just barely touches the ground then goes back to normal until it happens again.  Dry annoying thing to happen as I almost lost it into water the first time it happened. DJI definitely need to resolve this

Try to change props. Start with back props and test. See on Air Data if the error disappeared
2020-4-4
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

How many threads must there be before one try and change the propellers before complaining again about Max Power Load reached and ESC Not Enough Force notices.
2020-4-4
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3878802 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I had uncommanded descent issues and the max power load issue only a few meters off the ground in very calm conditions:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 483&pid=2127557

I am curious if this is a prop issue that the falling from the sky is intermittent - why can it hold a hover fine and fly normally at times then just start descending on its own if this is possibly a prop issue? I can not see anything wrong with my props which is concerning. Should we just be replacing the props every few months to be safe now? I store the mini as described in the provided case at all times.

2020-4-17
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

tyler947 Posted at 4-17 10:37
I had uncommanded descent issues and the max power load issue only a few meters off the ground in very calm conditions:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=205483&pid=2127557

There is another thread that has a video that shows the case can be the problem.  The raise in the bottom of the case applies pressure and deforms the rear props......

Randy
2020-4-17
Use props
tyler947
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3878802 ft
  • >>>
Canada

rwynant V1 Posted at 4-17 10:55
There is another thread that has a video that shows the case can be the problem.  The raise in the bottom of the case applies pressure and deforms the rear props......

Randy

Yes I have seen that. I am always sure to keep them overlapped with each other  to avoid coming into contact with that raised section.
2020-4-17
Use props
djiuser_z7UNtFdXG6ca
New
Flight distance : 43579 ft
United Kingdom

I was flying my DJI Mavic Mini in modest wind conditions - nothing more than what I am used to flying up here in Scotland - and the high wind warning comes up and I lower my altitude to about 6.0m and the warning disappears but the error 'code:30168' pops up.

I pause to read the code meanwhile the drone is lowering itself and I try to override it and I succeed momentarily but shortly after no matter what I controls I pressed it didn't stop from landing in Water - I did let go of the controls and it pressed full power and 70% power and so on.

I haven't really flown over water since as I don't feel confident in case the same code comes up again. Also, if you have taken the DJI refreshment package as I have, it states that they will send a new drone as long as you give them  your drone i.e crashed drone, my question is how do you give them the drone when its at the bottom of a very deep lake. Is the screen recording and the flight data sufficient for evidence for them to send out a new drone or is that a complete waste if you lose your drone.

I had bought drone from Apple store and they sent me a replacement within a few days, definitely happy with their customer service.

Can anyone please address this issue and what can be done. If this isn't properly addressed then there is a big issue with Dji Mavic Mini as it can be problematic.
2020-6-21
Use props
Takesdrone
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415377 ft

Brazil

Hoje com o meu MAVIC MINI parado fotografando ele despencou do alto. Para assim espantado. Não imagina um drone assim do nada caindo.
O que pode ser feito DJI para me ajudar com isso.
log Mavic mINI.jpg
log Mavic mINI.jpg
log Mavic mINI.jpg
2020-8-7
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

You should post the logs rather than the screenshots if you want an appreciation based on facts, let alone screenshots in (?) Portuguese which most of us can't read or conveniently translate.

Anyway... at this point should also be rather known the fact that in spite of all odds, one of the Mini's design limitation is the air-speed sensitive height measurement. If you lower you drone with strong wind, depending on the direction it was coming from, it is possible that when the wind stops and or it is considerably reduced, the pressure reading will be altered. If the drone reads less pressure that translates into a gain of altitude, to which FC responds to throttling the power (RPM) to the motors even more.

You should always be extra careful when flying above water, not only because the VPS can be fooled or the wind variation can spoil the height measurement (through pressure reading) but also because it takes nothing for the drone to be dragged out of your control when the wind comes unmoderated from a vast expanse of water that could be a sea or a lake.
2020-8-8
Use props
squirrel66
New

Austria

Hi!
I had the same issue during a flight in cold and foggy conditions. The props were a little bit icy ...
I hope, this was the reason.

br,
Thomas
2021-1-1
Use props
djiuser_FaczRmYfawWG
New
Flight distance : 110512 ft
Spain

Good morning to all.
The same error "30168" occurred to me, I totally lost control and the mavic mini 2 fell precipitously into the sea. Obviously I couldn't get it back. I have sent the logs to dji, I have the care refresh and I hope they give me a new drone. It was not windy and the conditions were optimal for the flight.
I hope they solve it, I live on an island, and I usually fly over the sea. Now I will be much more afraid of flying in case it happens again.
2021-2-3
Use props
fans04c304e5
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Indonesia

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D712%26typeid%3D712
2021-2-3
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

This is the Mavic Mini section of the forum, you posted about a Mavic Mini 2 but such a device doesn't exist, there's the Mavic Mini and the DJI Mini 2.

It seems like you blended the two names together, considering the accuracy of the report and the fact that you lost the drone I am afraid you won't obtain any more help from DJI rather than a lowish discount for the purchase of a new drone. Personally I could probably count on a single hand the days of no wind at sea in one month during Summer, consider we're not in that season.
2021-2-3
Use props
djiuser_FaczRmYfawWG
New
Spain

m80116 Posted at 2-3 04:50
This is the Mavic Mini section of the forum, you posted about a Mavic Mini 2 but such a device doesn't exist, there's the Mavic Mini and the DJI Mini 2.

It seems like you blended the two names together, considering the accuracy of the report and the fact that you lost the drone I am afraid you won't obtain any more help from DJI rather than a lowish discount for the purchase of a new drone. Personally I could probably count on a single hand the days of no wind at sea in one month during Summer, consider we're not in that season.

Excuse me, I confused the name and the section. I hope you know how to forgive me.
I hope you also understand that it may not be summer where you live, but it's summer (and not windy) where I had the accident. Anyway thanks for answering.
2021-2-3
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Italy

No problem. If you still have got the REMOTE your best best is to buy a new drone, basic package. DJI is not at all forgiving for those that lost the drone, not even when it's the product's fault causing the loss (learnt the hard way)

If you buy from DJI prepare yourself to wait for their times and meager discounts (and of course you won't get a 2nd remote which you could resell).
2021-2-3
Use props
djiuser_FaczRmYfawWG
New
Spain

Fortunately Dji has informed me that the accident was due to a warranty error and they are going to deliver me a new unit.
The support from Dji has been excellent.
Likewise, from now on, I will change the way the drone is stored and transported.
2021-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules