Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PandaFilm
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1587470 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

I have 2 really big issue with syncing.

First is in the GO 4 appWhere I can not sync all flight records only 1 month or 6?

I get a: Sync Failed. Retry!

Second for some reason my drones have different names. One has 3 different names :-((
Is there any way to fix this? Because when I do the DJI sync in Dronelogbook I do not get the right fligtinfo.
and also for some reason some flights does not have  location info?

Please help
Thank You

2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, just to confirm again, the syncing failed when you synced All flight records, right? Please try again with another network source.
Regarding the name's issue, may I know how many drones you have? It would be nice if you can provide the screenshots of the names that you got for further confirmation.
For the location info, please help to confirm if you are flying in a place with no GPS signal, if so, it may not show the location. If this is not the case, please also provide the screenshot of the issued records. Thanks.
2019-11-13
Use props
PandaFilm
lvl.1
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Thor Posted at 11-13 21:11
Hi there, just to confirm again, the syncing failed when you synced All flight records, right? Please try again with another network source.
Regarding the name's issue, may I know how many drones you have? It would be nice if you can provide the screenshots of the names that you got for further confirmation.
For the location info, please help to confirm if you are flying in a place with no GPS signal, if so, it may not show the location. If this is not the case, please also provide the screenshot of the issued records. Thanks.

Hi :-)
Yes only when syncing all flights. I have tryed cell and wifi...makes no difference.
The location info is due to no gps.

With regards to dronelogbook It would be so nice to be able to change the name (in GO 4)of each drone so that it has the same name in all logs.

My Mavic 2 Pro is called:
A) jt-c7941326-a90c-4021-84eb-da47ec122a9f
B) jt-MAVIC 2

My Mavic Pro is called:
A) sifakis
B) Mavic Pro
C) Mavic Pro Panda Film

My Inspire 1 Raw is called:
A) Jesper Inspire 1
B) Sifakis
C) Inspire Raw

The Inspire 1 Raw has 3 pages in the GO 4 app with different data ?
2019-11-14
Use props
PandaFilm
lvl.1
  • >>>
Denmark

2019-11-14
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, I am sorry for the late reply, for the log syncing issue, please check if all the flight records have been synced to the cloud, they could be recognized by whether there is a little cloud behind the record.
For the name of the drones, just to verify, you have three drones, and you had changed the name of these drones before, right?
2019-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules