Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Mavic Mini battery not charging
57405 110 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans8edba580
lvl.2
United States

Gocougs Posted at 2019-11-13 18:26
Are you using the supplied USB adapter?

DJI magic mini (not the fly ore combo) does not come with a usb charger. It only comes with a cable. The flymore combo comes with a wall plug.
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_HIKnoydKSo8P
New

Canada

Hi,
I got the Mavic Mini for almost a month now. Flew it for 4 times for like 5 minutes each. Charged it for the first when i got it. Works well then the second time im charging it, it doesnt work. Only had 2 blinking lights. Used the usb charger cable that came with it, it didnt worked, used my phone usb charger didn’t worked. Plugged it in every part of the house still the same, it doesnt work. Been trying to charge it for almost a day now. Can somebody help me.
2020-5-4
Use props
Henry Blanch
New

Australia

I have bought a new mavic mini and one of the battery’s isn’t charging. The two middle lights of the four are solid does this mean the battery is faulty?
2020-5-23
Use props
djiuser_JjX8Tb2rmWKW
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125075 ft
United States

Just received mav mini from kids for fathers day! Am concerned with the charging of the drone. Am using supplied block and cord. Am only seeing the last 2 led's blinking together in bursts of 3 iterations. No change in number of led's after a long time plugged in..i assume to see the same style of led behavior as the charging station for the three batteries, and the remote...the drone is definitely not acting like those during charge. Is this something anyone can illuminate me on? Thanks all!
2020-6-13
Use props
djiuser_i49ZBymafBSH
lvl.1

South Africa

My mini did the very same thing, I started it up let it hover for a few seconds, landed it and put it back on charge and it worked just fine.
2020-6-15
Use props
djiuser_Qmz4B2FOMYrP
New

United States

I had the same probolrm but i had to update it.
2020-6-16
Use props
djiuser_vQCU1MhmKsAb
New

Australia

Just today bought Mavic mini, but remote and  drone is talking time forever to charge.

1- Remote 3 lights blinking from 3 hours
2- Drone 2 lights blinking form 3 hours

I tried drone usb, powerbank, fast adapter but no luck.  Please help me.

2020-7-1
Use props
djiuser_Kfzk3Bpdnuxm
lvl.1
United States

I got mine at Costco and it came with charging base and extra battery.  There is nothing I have tried yet the will get the base to charge (There was no USB charger in the box and it is not listed on the package but did come with two usb cables).  All I get is two dots flashing.  Finally got mine to charge by bypassing the base and plugging directly into the drone using my built in wall charger.  It charged correctly after that and I was able to update batteries.  I have ordered DJI usb charger and charging hub.  If that usb charger doesn't work then my charging base is defective and just pretty storage for my mini.  It seems to me that all charging bases should come with the correct USB charger. That's just cutting corners.
2020-7-23
Use props
Seferon
lvl.1
United States

Same issue here. I bought combo pack at USA, plugged all 3 batteries into charger, 2 batteries charged normally and one battery  are showing 2 lights blinks  constantly . Any help  please. Thank you.
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_DqkyHHW9kNyT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20978 ft
Canada

i have problem with battery like that , then rebuild
2020-7-26
Use props
Seferon
lvl.1
United States

djiuser_DqkyHHW9kNyT Posted at 7-26 17:27
i have problem with battery like that , then rebuild

How rebuild??
2020-7-26
Use props
djiuser_iZeyYhC23OIq
New

India

Mine is Dji spark and the charging led is not increasing from the 2 points . I had kept for more than half a day but got the same result and its not turning on . I tried with single tap and hold and even with double tap and hold everything was the same . I didn't use any other charger and used the provided charger .
Please help
2020-8-3
Use props
Phong Golden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20978 ft
Canada

Seferon Posted at 7-26 17:54
How rebuild??

you can goin facebook group "mavic mini mod" from vietnam , they do alot
2020-8-4
Use props
Sawman
New

United States

It is clear to me that this drone has some very picky power requirements. It is also clear to me that DJI needs to put the power brick made for this drone, that works with this drone in with this drone when you buy it. It would clear up a lot of the issues. What the blazes is wrong with you DJI? Most of the responses are canned and cleared up by the customer purchasing yet another product. Myself included. I am waiting for a charger that supposedly charges the battery.
2020-9-13
Use props
djiuser_YOZoFpdlWBla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42415 ft
United States

Alway check to see what the chargers output is. Some have 1 @ 1A with the other @ 2A.Harbor freight has both AC & DC chargers with both having two 2A outputs.
Doug
2020-9-13
Use props
Manoj Sahoo
New

India

one batery is not charging of my dji mavic mini, 2 lights blinking all time
2020-10-5
Use props
Manoj Sahoo
New

India

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-11-26 11:46
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. For the battery that only shows two lights. To isolate the issue please try to charge the said battery while it is inserted in the drone. In addition are you able to post a short video of the said issue for us to check further. Please keep us posted and thank you for your understanding.

I have the same issue, I also brought from Bangkok DJI store
2020-10-5
Use props
djiuser_SscNMKQ5f7Rk
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-11-15 12:20
Hi, I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused you before and thank you for giving us an update. It is great to know that the issue has been solved by using the charger that was provided. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with your DJI Mavic Mini or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

No charger was provided. I have the same problem and using a 5v 2.1 amp charger didn't work for my mavic mini
2020-12-28
Use props
djiuser_e60MDlT4bK2p
New
United Kingdom

Hello,

I just unpacked my new dji mini 2, and it does not charge at all. After 4 h “charging”, I can just see 2 dots blinking (and battery too low to fly). See pic attached. I used the cable they provide and some others, as well as different plags (including the one from the Mac, iPad and iPhone). What else I can do? Thank you so much.

2021-1-13
Use props
sws2810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418714 ft
United States

OK... had same problem. Stored 2 mini batteries at approx 50% charge, in my drone case, in my bedroom... for about 7-9 weeks. Tried charging up this morning as I always have the past year. This means I put battery into Mini, plugged in, and it charged - NO PROBLEM... for a year now. I have always used the Charging Cable that came with it, but it was always plugged into my Mavic Pro Charging brick... but NEVER a problem... NEVER! Until today for some reason??? Only got 2 blinking lights, never any more than this. Soooo... I unplugged from the Mavic Pro Charging Brick & plugged into my Phone Charging brick, and within 10 minutes, I was getting the 3rd blinking light. Happy Happy!! Why??? --- Who in the H^ll Knows.  DJI wantsa 'PICTURE' of the problem??????????????? The time these 2 batteries had been left for 7-9 weeks??? Maybe??? Thanks to this DJI Site (Forum), I tried what was suggested. BUT BUT BUT... NOW, I am totally CONFUSED as to the batteries themselves, as far as storage, discharge, dji does or does not recomend this or that about storage/charging, etc.??? The stock battery with the Mini does OR does not need discharged to a particular level before storing away for a month or longer???????? So many possible solutions???  Explanations. Gues it is better than having none at all. Sure seems from reading on here, DJI is not too much help?? I love the DJI Mavic Mini... when everything works as it should. Problem is... should it work this way or that??
2021-3-3
Use props
sws2810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418714 ft
United States

fans7df02dd5 Posted at 2019-12-20 11:46
buy a spark wall charger its 5 9 12 volts.. i plugged my mini in and it went from 5 volts to 12 volts at 1.5 amps charging aka quick charging see at 5 volts your mini lights will be slow moving with the spark chargter which is a glorified  qc3.0 charger with dji logo slapped on it.. it works just fine...

i used a usb amp meter to confirm volts.. see on the mini it has s tep up and down converter... built in... so it will take 5 volts 9 volts and 12.. with the dji wall adapter from spark it detect that and uses 12 volts

LOL... I fluncked electronics.
2021-3-3
Use props
RenegadeCowboyAZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3600774 ft
United States

I know they charge in order sometimes so if one or more is charging it’s one at a time. Plus sometimes you have to make sure it’s pushed down tight inside the charger
2021-3-3
Use props
djiuser_d91bK4hcW29m
New
Flight distance : 1308448 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I am sorry for the trouble that this has caused you before and thank you for giving us an update. It is great to know that the issue has been solved by using the charger that was provided. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with your DJI Mavic Mini or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Thank you.

Good morning.
My Mini 2 does not power on anymore.
Yesterday I did a quick flight (2 minutes, inside) to check if all was in order. He flew ok, then when I switched off the RC controller, then the drone didn't want to power off. Blinking green as usual.

I removed the battery. In again, and the drone didn't want to re-start.
Now when I insert a battery (they are all full), I have the 4 leds on, and they stay on.
When I plug the cable from the charger in the drone, only tbe last 2 leds blink.

It seems the batteries are not recognised by the drone... During the two minutes flight, the new version was downloading.
Perhaps I stopped the RC at the wrong moment while the new DJI app was updating....

Thank you.

How to fix this ? Or can I reset the batteries or the drone.
2021-3-4
Use props
djiuser_3r8ErSIw40Uh
New

Ireland

Hi, after few 6 months of not using my drone mavic mini , tried to change my batteries 1 battery  out of 1 wouldn't charge,in the charger case other 2 is full and 4 led lights are on. The one shows only 2 led lights come on but no more and not turning on the drone. Would you have any idea why one battery won't charge.thanks
2021-4-25
Use props
fans9518d384
lvl.1

Canada

The mavic mini controller was showing the battery is half charged! I plugged it to charge. After all 4 lights showed full change of battery, i plugged out and tried to turn it on but is seems it does not work!!!
All 4 lights are on, when the controller is plugged in.
I searched all the pages and tried several methods but it doesn’t work at all. It is really disappointed.
2021-6-9
Use props
Uselu
New

Spain

Having the same blinking problem with 1 of the battery now. i just buy the dji and i have it only one day

I am also suffer the same issue on the DJI Mini 2 fly more combo just bought and haven't used yet.
2021-6-12
Use props
djiuser_TjOEsGklGDp5
New

India

djiuser_VmmD8VFKssaY Posted at 2019-12-28 06:38
I have just got my flymore combo the first 2 batteries charged with no issues, however the third battery won't charge. If I try to charge it in the hub all 4 lights flash 3 times pause then flash again, if I try it in the drone I get the same flashing but with only number 4 led flashing.  

I am using the DJI power supply and lead

same issue
2021-8-12
Use props
BigDroneFlyer64
lvl.1

United States

I purchased a new flight battery for my Mavic Mini because the OEM battery has 515 flights on it and is beginning to show the first early signs that it is petering out.                                                                                                                                                               
The new battery refuses to accept a charge (it behaves as though it were stuck in "hibernation mode"). I've tried three different charging cables and three different power sources and the battery's behaviour never changes.

When power is applied, the battery emits three quick flashes of LED #1, pauses for ~1 second, three quick flashes, pause, lather, rinse,repeat.

When charging power is disconnected and I attempt to power up the drone, nothing at all happens. No lights whatsoever are displayed.

I shot a brief video; to wit:
http://ledmuseum.net/drondaze/Battery issue.mp4

Any idea of what's going on here and more importantly how can this situation be rectified?        
2021-10-7
Use props
BigDroneFlyer64
lvl.1

United States

{tap, tap, tap} Is this thing on?
2021-11-3
Use props
djiuser_JriwSRshMwNo
New

Philippines

So disappointed. Our son got this as a gift and used be it once.
6 months later he gets the desire to get into it and the drone battery just will not change. Now we have no receipt (it was a gift) and no stone that works.
2021-12-9
Use props
seubarroso
New

Brazil

I have a worse problem, as no drone charging led lights up. I can't identify if the problem is with the drone or the battery.

2021-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules