DJI Fly app not compatible
103983 282 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo Finzel
lvl.1

United States

Same here i got the app to load and the app does interact with phone and if not compatible done deal but actually in my case it did say phone was compatible and down loaded the app the only thing that worked was the camera moved up and down then it said it was a chip issue
3-15 00:41
Use props
Leo Finzel
lvl.1

United States

Bought my mini 2 se at Walmart you cant take back to the store for a refund you have to send it in they will refund only if its unopened. I tried
3-15 01:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Leo Finzel Posted at 3-15 00:41
Same here i got the app to load and the app does interact with phone and if not compatible done deal but actually in my case it did say phone was compatible and down loaded the app the only thing that worked was the camera moved up and down then it said it was a chip issue

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message you mentioned about the "chip issue" and please attach it here so we can check it further? Also, have you managed to fly the unit after you received it from Walmart? Please keep us posted.
3-16 03:31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules