Battery Charging
682 3 2019-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jere_Ana
lvl.3
United States

Whenever I charge this one battery for my mavic pro the third led indicator blinks twice, i understand this is an overcharge detected, therefore, how can it be resolved. When the battery is in the aircraft, the cell voltages are fine and its in normal condition. Is there a reason this could be happening?
2019-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to discharge the battery until it goes to 0% and try to charge it again to see if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-14
Use props
Jere_Ana
lvl.3
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-14 11:00
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to discharge the battery until it goes to 0% and try to charge it again to see if the problem persists? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I did drain the battery down to 0% and charged it back up and it still gave the overcharge indicator
2019-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Jere_Ana Posted at 11-17 00:39
I did drain the battery down to 0% and charged it back up and it still gave the overcharge indicator

Hi, thank you for the additional information. I will be sending you a PM kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules